From: "Justin ----" <----@------.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 15:27:55 -0500
To: <mail@democraticunderground.com>
Subject: you stupid liberal homos

You know what I really dont like? Smart ass liberal homos. Why dont you all have a big gay democratic orgy. Better yet invite some minorities that would even make it more democratic, or better yet some poor minorities on welfare. you sissys make me sick, god bless president Bush

DU RESPONDS: Yes, God bless President Bush, and God bless you too Justin, you homophobic, racist, bundle of fun. You are a credit to conservatives everywhere. Thanks for giving us some insight into the right-wing mind!

---

The Way Of The World
From: "--------, Michael (------- City)" <----.--------@----.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:41:21 /US/Eastern
To: <mail@democraticunderground.com>
Subject: RE: We Redesigned Our Homepage

1st: Take a bath, 2nd: get a clue on how this planet operates.

DU RESPONDS: 1st: Don't worry, had to take a bath after reading what your colleague said in the previous message, 2nd: We know all too well how this planet operates (thanks Justin). That's why we don't vote Republican.

---

Darn, We Just Lost Another Potential Democratic Voter
From: ---------@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:54:40 EDT
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Drop dead

You Democrats have ruined your reputation by allowing Clinton to violate the constitution and cast a pall on your party that will keep me from ever voting for a Democrat. The Republicans purge their felons while you try to glorify them. The Democratic party has lost any respect it ever had after 8 years of Clinton and his corrupt gang.

The only reason I read this article in the first place is because on of your guys posted it on a talk forum that I was looking at.

Say NO to Democrats!

DU RESPONDS: Oh no, you're not going to vote Democrat? Well boo-hoo! Our loss. Perhaps we need to do more work on our homophobia/racism platform before we can persuade you to join (thanks again, Justin). Glad to hear that the Republicans are purging their felons though. Is Ken Starr on the case?

---

Where Has This Person Been For The Past Eight Years?
From: <no name specified>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 12:44:36 -0400
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: (no subject)

you are discusting. How can you mention the President's daughter? Clinton's daughter was never mentioned by anyone. Have you no shame?

DU RESPONDS: Um, despite NOT being a drunken, pot-smoking, Secret-Service-abusing First Daughter, Chelsea Clinton was in fact mentioned by EVERYONE. Where have you been? Not Free Republic, obviously. PS. We have no shame.

---

Ha Ha, You're An Idiot
From: ----------------@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 23:24:23 EDT
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

Hi, I've got a few questions;

A) Why is it that you continually make jokes in poor taste, and mock half of the people that e-mail you, and then call the Republicans cold hearted and mean?

B) Why do you cry for unity one minute, and the next you bash every Republican in site?

C) You advertise that shirt which shows Gore having the higher tally, and then say he won because of this, and yet we don't work like that in this country. According to U.S. law Bush won, the numbers don't matter, that's not how it works here. If a group of five (3 men, 2 woman) people voted 3-2 that the two woman of the group should be raped, does that make it legal? No, and so it is with the election, Bush won legally, that's it.

Thanks for your time,

Matt ------------

Rom 4:5

5 However, to the man who does not work but trusts God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. (NIV)

DU RESPONDS: Okay, let's go through this point by point.

A) Because we can. Ain't it a pisser?

B) See point A.

C) So it doesn't bother you that we have a system where a candidate can be voted for by a majority of the voters and yet not win? Doesn't sound like democracy to us. Well, if you don't have a problem with it... Your analogy is a little shaky though, Matt. How about this one - if a group of nine (5 conservative, 4 liberal) people voted 5-4 that the United States of America should be raped, does that make it legal? Oh, guess it does.

---

A Lesson In Tolerance
From: "Al -------" <---------@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:09:50 -0400
To: <mail@democraticunderground.com>
Subject: Honesty

How can anyone believe the stuff on your site when you lack the common human decency to refrain from referring to people as "the Fat One'? Why is it that tolerance is to be practiced only by conservatives but that Liberals are off the hook on that one?

DU RESPONDS: Go stick your tolerance up your ass, fat boy!

© Democratic Underground, LLC