From: God@democratssuckcock.com (God)
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:45:05 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: <No subject>

You are so full of shit, but now your world came crashing down on you, hehe. too-bad!

DU RESPONDS: We actually thought this email really WAS from God, until we realized that God would have probably written, "Thou art so full of shit."

---

If Only the Chicago Democratic Machine Were as Good as They Think
From: Damien -----
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 09:39:19 -0600
To: mail@DemocraticUnderground.com
Subject: Your whining

You people don't have what it takes to answer an honest question: How can you Democrats claim a majority of the popular vote when your Democratic Machine in Chicago still has dead people from the cemetaries voting in elections? You Democrats lost fair and square so quit your whining and get on your knees to The Cross of Christ and to start doing your PENANCE.

DU RESPONDS: Honest answer: Al Gore won 500,000 more votes than George W. Bush. Therefore, by your logic, the Democratic Machine in Chicago created more than 500,000 votes for Al Gore. That would mean he got half a million dead-people votes from a city of 2.8 million. So, if half of the population voted, that's 500,000 votes out of 1.4 million, or one in three. Conclusion: You're an idiot

---

Still Fat
From: <no name specified>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 00:33:14 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: yourabunchofcrap

Hey lets make references to Rush's weight problem even after he lost over 100 lb????? Can we say INFORMED????

DU RESPONDS: 700 lbs. - 100 lbs. = still fat.

---

Obviously, We Didn't Fool This One
From: Cathy ---------
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:21:17 -0800
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

I NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO REAL FACTS OR BACK UP GIVEN TO BACK UP YOUR EDITORIAL TRASH. WHEN THE DEMO'S CAN BACK UP THEIR LIES WITH FACTS YOU MAY GET THE EDUCATED ELITE MASSES TO FOLLOW YOU, BUT UNTIL THEN, ONLY THE UNEDUCATED UNINFORMED AND GOVERNMENT DEPEDENT MASSES WILL BE FOOLED BY YOU.

ALSO, DIMPLED BALLOTS -------DO NOT COUNT AND WILL NEVER COUNT ***EVER*****

ALSO, DOUBLE PUNCHED BALLOTS-----DO NOT COUNT AND WILL NEVER COUNT****** EVER*****

DU RESPONDS: You got us, Cathy. Everything on this website is a lie, and everything Rush Limbaugh tells you is God's honest truth.

---

San Diego Death Threat
From: DemKilla
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:21:22 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com

Come down to San Diego and protest. Hold your sign high so i can see you.

DU RESPONDS: We'll let you know when we're in San Diego. We just need an email address so we can get in touch with you. Please send it to: mail@SanDiegoPoliceDepartment.com.

---

He Knows Where We Live
From: <no name specified>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:51:02 -0500
To: mail@democraticunderground.com
Subject: Fuck Off

Democratic Underground is a apt name for you morons, as you obviously live under a rock.

DU RESPONDS: It's true, we do live under a rock. Unfortunately for you, we've got a bitchin' T-1 connection down here, and we're in a very, very bad mood.