Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login
Google

If You Don't Vote Democratic But For Any Other Reason...

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
This topic is archived.
Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion (01/01/06 through 01/22/2007) Donate to DU
 
GOPS Worst Fear Donating Member (384 posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Tue Sep-19-06 03:53 PM
Original message
If You Don't Vote Democratic But For Any Other Reason...
Do so for the main reason..the most important reason:
getting the balance of power back in Congress!!! Thereby holding The office of President in check and accountable!
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
Avalux Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Tue Sep-19-06 03:54 PM
Response to Original message
1. Do it to preserve our Constitution.
Edited on Tue Sep-19-06 04:10 PM by sparosnare
Otherwise, I fear we will have reached the point of no return.
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 
GOPS Worst Fear Donating Member (384 posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Tue Sep-19-06 04:09 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. I agree..
One more election won by the fascist republican majority and our country will be lost forever. I don't see it every coming back.
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 
LSparkle Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Tue Sep-19-06 04:11 PM
Response to Original message
3. Yes -- and do it to prevent tyranny by the majority
Will this country be run by a merciless majority of 51%? Will the remaining 49% be silenced? Divided government is not gridlock -- it's BALANCE.
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 
DU AdBot (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view 
this author's profile Click to add 
this author to your buddy list Click to add 
this author to your Ignore list Fri Aug 29th 2014, 10:29 PM
Response to Original message
Advertisements [?]
 Top

Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion (01/01/06 through 01/22/2007) Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators


Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC