Waukesha fraud–Deep throat speaks: A slip of paper is the “deep throat” of Supreme Court Elec Fraud
Waukesha fraud – Deep throat speaks: A slip of paper is the “deep throat” of the Supreme Court Election Fraud by Dennis Kern June 17, 2011
An observer of the Waukesha County recount noticed such a small, innocent piece of paper that was spit out of a voting machine in Pewaukee. It was a poll tape from a voting machine on which is recorded your vote. But what caught her eye was the date at the top of the tape: 03-30-2011 or March 30. That was six days before the Supreme Court election of April 5!
Probably a test? Ok. You must admit this is well…..suspicious. Her first inquiries about what it was, what it was doing there, and how it came to be in the official recount material, was met with the response, “It was probably a test.” I guess this goes along with the “human error” defense of all that is Waukesha, but look the time stamp on the tape Mary spotted was: 01:40 a.m.!
I know there are dedicated election officials out there, but who would run a test of a voting machine in those wee hours of the morning? Can you imagine the scenario? A person leans over to his/her mate and says: “Honey, I can’t sleep. I’m going down to the Court house and do a quick test of the voting machines.”
4. I was not there that day and can't speak to that incident.
Edited on Fri Jun-17-11 06:14 PM by PeaceNikki
In fact last night I found out that Dan Vrakas' daughter was one of the clerks who worked alone in the wee hours of the AM. I didn't get the details but it could be her in this incident.
ETA: So everyone is clear, we don;t have enough people volunteering to work as inspectors and observers during elections. Not by a longshot. The opportunity for this kind of shit is reduced greatly when people watch. I am personally committed to doing everything I can and will be working every election I can in whichever capacity I am able. We all need to do our part to help.
16. The optimist in me hopes you're right, and that it explains this from the OP article.
1) To date, the GAB has not published the court reporter minutes of the Waukesha recount.
2) The GAB has not published the number of total votes cast in the Supreme Court election.
3) The GAB will not acknowledge whether there is an on-going investigation of the events leading up to the “found vote” by Kathy Nickolaus. They cite the need for confidentiality since Kloppenburg filed a formal complaint. Confidentiality or hiding behind the curtain?
4) The GAB has never said what happened to Kathy Nickolaus’ private computer that held the official vote tabulation for Waukesha County.
5) The GAB has not explained why it gave Kathy Nickolalus “special software” to tabulate the Waukesha County vote.
10. Wisconsin has no relationship with accenture... not since 2007
Madison, Wis. - As the February elections approach, the State Elections Board has announced an agreement with Accenture to end the technology services company's involvement with the problematic Wisconsin Statewide Voter Registration System project.
The agreement, in which Accenture pledged to complete a list of repairs to ensure the system complies with federal law, leaves under state control a system designed to house a computerized statewide list of qualified voters.
“We will have full control over a functioning election administration system,” Kevin Kennedy, legal counsel for the state's new Government Accountability Board, said in a statement released by the Elections Board.
I strongly agree that there has to be transparency in voting and a paper trail and sure it is possible there was voting fraud in Wisconsin.
But, this could really be a test tape run at that time. Having worked on elections in a different state I know that those who prepare the voting machines run tests in the days leading up to the election and that they are under a significant amount of pressure to reach inflexible deadlines. I could imagine someone working late into the night verifying machines. If you just have to get the job done, you do it regardless of the clock. Just sayin'
Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators
Important Notices: By participating on this discussion
board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules
page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the
opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent
the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.