You are viewing an obsolete version of the DU website which is no longer supported by the Administrators. Visit The New DU.
Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login

Reply #14: Does GE own any TV stations? [View All]

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
This topic is archived.
Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion (1/22-2007 thru 12/14/2010) Donate to DU
Disturbed Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Wed Aug-01-07 11:41 PM
Response to Reply #13
14. Does GE own any TV stations?

NBC Universal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GE owns 80% of NBC Universal with the remaining 20% owned by Vivendi SA. .... The stations are co-owned with LIN TV in a joint venture (76% owned by NBC, ... -
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
  -Saudis buy major supplier to U.S. military IChing  Aug-01-07 05:38 PM   #0 
  - Why Would This Suprise Anyone?  ThomWV   Aug-01-07 05:39 PM   #1 
  - This is a state owned company of the Saudi family  IChing   Aug-01-07 05:43 PM   #3 
  - A majority of the hijackers on 911 were Saudi  ayeshahaqqiqa   Aug-01-07 05:41 PM   #2 
  - jr. sold nukes it India. Why would he have a problem with this?  Vincardog   Aug-01-07 05:45 PM   #6 
  - Wow, I feel secure.  aquart   Aug-01-07 05:43 PM   #4 
  - We supply our enemies all the time. Why shouldn't our enemies supply us?  Kagemusha   Aug-01-07 05:46 PM   #7 
     - Totally unimpressed.  aquart   Aug-02-07 01:31 AM   #16 
  - Someday, our Prince will come.  TahitiNut   Aug-01-07 05:45 PM   #5 
  - Selling the terrorist access to proprietary information  liberal N proud   Aug-01-07 05:47 PM   #8 
  - The Saudi Royals are personal friends of Busholini & the  Disturbed   Aug-01-07 05:54 PM   #10 
     - RiiiiggGGHT!  liberal N proud   Aug-01-07 05:56 PM   #11 
  - Alexander Solzhenitsyn once mentioned something about...  Fridays Child   Aug-01-07 05:52 PM   #9 
  - They buy our arms, then give Iraq suicide bombers. Isn't that ironic?  robertpaulsen   Aug-01-07 07:45 PM   #12 
  - This is so fucked up. Their state owned conglomerates can buy the privately owned  mhatrw   Aug-01-07 11:21 PM   #13 
  - Does GE own any TV stations?  Disturbed   Aug-01-07 11:41 PM   #14 
  - *snicker* Saudi Arabia plays a very good game of velvet gloved control  NuttyFluffers   Aug-02-07 12:24 AM   #15 

Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion (1/22-2007 thru 12/14/2010) Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators

Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC