You are viewing an obsolete version of the DU website which is no longer supported by the Administrators. Visit The New DU.
Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login
Google

Reply #8: I agree [View All]

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
This topic is archived.
Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU
musicblind Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Wed Mar-05-08 08:28 AM
Response to Reply #2
8. I agree
I like them all too. Well, MOST of them. I certainly like Hillary, Edwards, and Obama a lot. We ended up with three very good top contenders this time around.
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 
  -DU you does NOT represent the real world. A UNITY TICKET WILL WORK and here is why. (numbers inside) musicblind  Mar-05-08 08:19 AM   #0 
  - You're making assumptions, and assumptions never pan out ....  Exilednight   Mar-05-08 08:21 AM   #1 
  - Remember the Supreme Court!!!  shraby   Mar-05-08 08:25 AM   #4 
  - I remember, and Hillary is just as good at picking a conservative justice as McCain is. Hill ....  Exilednight   Mar-05-08 08:27 AM   #7 
  - It is not an assumption  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:25 AM   #5 
     - 70% of Democrats leaves 30% to vote the other way. Even....  Exilednight   Mar-05-08 08:30 AM   #11 
        - I addressed this in my OP  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:47 AM   #17 
           - You're right and wrong ....  Exilednight   Mar-05-08 08:57 AM   #22 
  - YAY Music ....  Trajan   Mar-05-08 08:21 AM   #2 
  - I agree  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:28 AM   #8 
  - (yup)  stuntcat   Mar-05-08 08:37 AM   #14 
  - I agree that Obama can put Hillary on the ticket as VP, and that it would do some good, but...  SteppingRazor   Mar-05-08 08:24 AM   #3 
  - I'm not voting for Hillary for Pres, VP or dog catcher  NDambi   Mar-05-08 08:27 AM   #6 
  - Again you state your PERSONAL opinion as though  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:29 AM   #10 
     - Hey, as far as her on the ticket with Obama I speak for myself..but..  NDambi   Mar-05-08 08:38 AM   #15 
        - I've heard it too, from people that surprised me  48percenter   Mar-05-08 08:52 AM   #20 
           - With Obama, the man they love, as her VP of course!  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:56 AM   #21 
              - Yup  LostinVA   Mar-05-08 08:57 AM   #23 
              - don't count on it. n/t  48percenter   Mar-05-08 08:59 AM   #25 
              - He's in the lead..he won't be the VP and she won't over take him  NDambi   Mar-05-08 09:01 AM   #27 
                 - Then she can be his VP  musicblind   Mar-05-08 09:04 AM   #28 
                    - Ugh...her on the ticket makes me ill..sorry  NDambi   Mar-05-08 02:28 PM   #30 
  - Once again, Democrats will not elect the president.  bowens43   Mar-05-08 08:28 AM   #9 
  - Exactly, it's always independents that elect the President.  Exilednight   Mar-05-08 08:34 AM   #12 
  - Indies may prefer McCain to Hillary right now  musicblind   Mar-05-08 08:41 AM   #16 
  - Thanks!  susankh4   Mar-05-08 08:36 AM   #13 
  - If you are correct, tell the candidates they'd better work something out SOON  Armstead   Mar-05-08 08:48 AM   #18 
  - Don't take it as  musicblind   Mar-05-08 09:00 AM   #26 
  - Not sure it would fly, but not sure what the alternatives are either  NoBorders   Mar-05-08 08:50 AM   #19 
  - If Obama could stand having her as VP  workinclasszero   Mar-05-08 08:59 AM   #24 
  - Clinton should be nowhere near the Presidential ticket, on top or bottom.  ORDem   Mar-05-08 09:07 AM   #29 
 

Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators


Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC