10. I'm long gone and have been for well over a decade, but let me answer her questions anyway:
1. Are you sure members of the Church hierarchy are worse than anyone else? Due to the fact of it being a single, unified organization under one hierarchy, yes. Her point about non-denominational churches is irrelevant, even if it is true they have equal rates of sexual abuse, one can't be held accountable for another's, they aren't connected. This is like arguing a Mafia boss isn't necessarily any worse than anyone else since more murders are done by lone individuals combined than the organized crime organization.
2. Are you sure your faith life would be better outside of the Church? Considering that it unquestionably has been, Yes. Catholic sacraments always struck me as pointless, I'm getting far more joy in the church I'm going to now.
3. Are you sure the Church's teachings are wrong? Yep. To change my view on this would basically me a different person, and I've had plenty of time to think about it.
4. Are you sure the Church's doctrines aren't divinely inspired? Yep. Quite ironic I'm now going to a charismatic church which advises people to look for divine revelation within, we don't need to rely on some old man in a funny hat.
5. Are you sure we don't need the Church? Well it's tough to say that any good its done the world couldn't be done without it or outweighs, and her own example is a little amusing considering how collaborationist much in the Church were in it. So I can say, yes.