HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Good to know - Chocolate ... » Reply #5
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Response to Major Nikon (Reply #4)

Sat Jan 26, 2013, 07:35 PM

5. Yeah, the problems are usually when a dog eats a whole bag of chocolate chips

Those are 12 oz. of semi-sweet chocolate which is about 3 times as toxic as milk chocolate.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 OP
Moondog Jan 2013 #1
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 #2
hollysmom Jan 2013 #3
Major Nikon Jan 2013 #4
LineLineNew Reply Yeah, the problems are usually when a dog eats a whole bag of chocolate chips
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 #5
Please login to view edit histories.