HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Good to know - Chocolate ... » Reply #4

Reply #4


Response to TexasBushwhacker (Original post)

Sat Jan 26, 2013, 07:29 PM

4. A 70lb dog would have to eat 10oz of milk chocolate before even mild toxicity would occur

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 OP
Moondog Jan 2013 #1
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 #2
hollysmom Jan 2013 #3
LineNew Reply A 70lb dog would have to eat 10oz of milk chocolate before even mild toxicity would occur
Major Nikon Jan 2013 #4
TexasBushwhacker Jan 2013 #5
Please login to view edit histories.