1) A cabinet that DOES look very much like America: Hillary, Shinseki, Salazar, etc.
2) Two WOMEN Supreme Court Justices, one a Latino.
3) Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.
4) Got rid of DADT.
5) Supports same sex marriage.
6) Stimulus #1 and a second "education stimulus" saving many thousands of teacher jobs and those firefighters and cops.
7) Saved the auto industry.
8) Tried like hell to get the DREAM Act passed and took executive action to do some of it.
9) Biggest investments in green energy we've ever seen and record deal on increasing gas mileage.
10) ObamaCare does many good things for families, students, those with pre-existing conditions, closing the donut hole, extending Medicare, etc. As part of the deal, college loans are a better deal by eliminating the big bank middlemen.
11) Dodd-Frank and the Consumer Protection Bureau
And MUCH more. And so therefore, the base rewarded him back. No question. Pap, maybe not purity, but a hell of a lot more PROGRESSIVE than we ever would have gotten from McSAME and Failin Palin. Let's give some credit. I agree it wasn't perfect, and there was too much compromise sometimes, but if government is to work there must be some amount of compromise as you know from our history going to our very founding. I think you were a little rough here.