3. Taking things out of order is always a problem.
1. Get established financially (which means educationally first, whether college, voc school, or whatever).
3. Stay married a decade.
4. Now you have stable finances and a stable marriage. If you choose, have a child.
5. This means that most people will have their child around 35 years of age. How great to be able to say yes to your child.
6. Yes, I can take time today to play or to help you or just to hang out.
7. Yes, we can take time to have an actual childhood.
I tell my high school students that I didn't learn the above in a book - I lived it AFTER I did the other first.
Learning to swim is hard enough without being handcuffed to someone else AND having a baby strapped to your back while you're doing it.