HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » GOP offers plan to avoid ... » Reply #15
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Response to Redfairen (Original post)

Wed Feb 6, 2013, 09:47 PM

15. First, they will reduce...

federal jobs by 10%. Then they will use that club to make the other 90% fear for their jobs. Once they are scared, they will start going after the remaining workers benefits.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 35 replies Author Time Post
Redfairen Feb 2013 OP
Tx4obama Feb 2013 #1
coldbeer Feb 2013 #3
Tx4obama Feb 2013 #4
Plucketeer Feb 2013 #9
savalez Feb 2013 #13
KG Feb 2013 #2
underpants Feb 2013 #5
Andy823 Feb 2013 #6
NorthCarolina Feb 2013 #7
SoapBox Feb 2013 #8
zbdent Feb 2013 #10
adieu Feb 2013 #11
Sunny_Sunshine Feb 2013 #25
adieu Feb 2013 #33
LiberalFighter Feb 2013 #34
Angry Dragon Feb 2013 #12
Monk06 Feb 2013 #14
LineReply First, they will reduce...
awoke_in_2003 Feb 2013 #15
defacto7 Feb 2013 #16
watoos Feb 2013 #17
aquart Feb 2013 #18
wickerwoman Feb 2013 #19
Moostache Feb 2013 #22
Samantha Feb 2013 #20
sakabatou Feb 2013 #21
Rincewind Feb 2013 #23
DallasNE Feb 2013 #24
atreides1 Feb 2013 #29
DallasNE Feb 2013 #32
Drale Feb 2013 #26
mike_c Feb 2013 #27
abelenkpe Feb 2013 #28
brush Feb 2013 #30
okaawhatever Feb 2013 #31
jmowreader Feb 2013 #35
Please login to view edit histories.