In the discussion thread: RNC Memo Cites Demographics, Bush, Sandy In Romney Loss [View all]
Response to DonViejo (Original post)
Thu Nov 15, 2012, 04:32 PM
Cha (155,588 posts)
15. Or the "10 Females Who Cost mitt The Election"?
· Michele Bachmann. Mitt had to draft on her right wing to win the primary battle and when he tried to tack back to the center appeared not to be the Washington Outsider he claimed, but a typical politician with the core values of a hollowed out chocolate Easter Bunny. With really good hair.
· Newly elected US Senator Elizabeth Warren from Massachusetts. A state the former Governor lost by 23 points. Proof positive the man arouses the enduring passion of a broken garden rake.
· Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who took foreign policy off the table making the entire election about the economy which kept getting better, gol darn it. And who can forget her husband. He certainly won’t let us.
· Sandra Fluke who gave a face to the GOP’s Paleolithic Bronze Age attitudes towards women, further exacerbated by the fact that no man in the party could seemingly shut up about it.
· Michelle Obama who is just darn likable. As is her husband. A stark contrast to Romney’s cyborg demeanor and obvious discomfort around members of the human species.
· Superstorm Sandy for providing the opportunity for the President to look Presidential and for he and Chris Christie to French kiss on Atlantic City’s Boardwalk crystallizing the concept that bipartisanship is not the saddest word. That’s “goodbye.”
· Ann Romney who would have made a simply terrific first lady. For Dwight D. Eisenhower.
P.S. One disagreement with the author.. I think Ann Romney would have made a terrific first lady for Attila the Hun.
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
|abq e streeter||Nov 2012||#12|
Or the "10 Females Who Cost mitt The Election"?
|liberal N proud||Nov 2012||#17|
|on point||Nov 2012||#18|
Please login to view edit histories.