HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Owner: Furnace may be beh... » Reply #17

Response to MrYikes (Reply #10)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 02:57 PM

17. The house was filled with oxygen prior to the gas leak.

 

The house was filled with oxygen (well, air) prior to the gas leak.

As more gas leaks into the home, it mixes with the air already in the home.

If the there were ceiling fans on in the house, or if the central heat/air was running, it would further mix the gas and air throughout the house, until something lit it off.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 42 replies Author Time Post
Omaha Steve Nov 2012 OP
Posteritatis Nov 2012 #1
jtuck004 Nov 2012 #2
NutmegYankee Nov 2012 #22
jtuck004 Nov 2012 #31
Posteritatis Nov 2012 #33
jtuck004 Nov 2012 #34
valerief Nov 2012 #3
valerief Nov 2012 #4
randome Nov 2012 #8
valerief Nov 2012 #12
Myrina Nov 2012 #15
Kaleva Nov 2012 #5
NickB79 Nov 2012 #7
Kaleva Nov 2012 #13
demhottie Nov 2012 #6
randome Nov 2012 #9
demhottie Nov 2012 #36
Beaverhausen Nov 2012 #39
Contrary1 Nov 2012 #41
MrYikes Nov 2012 #10
LineLineReply The house was filled with oxygen prior to the gas leak.
Atypical Liberal Nov 2012 #17
Strelnikov_ Nov 2012 #27
Contrary1 Nov 2012 #11
Atypical Liberal Nov 2012 #16
McCamy Taylor Nov 2012 #14
countryjake Nov 2012 #18
NutmegYankee Nov 2012 #24
Strelnikov_ Nov 2012 #29
BlueMan Votes Nov 2012 #37
NutmegYankee Nov 2012 #38
Kaleva Nov 2012 #19
hunter Nov 2012 #20
Kaleva Nov 2012 #21
WestCoastLib Nov 2012 #26
Kaleva Nov 2012 #30
Strelnikov_ Nov 2012 #32
Kaleva Nov 2012 #23
LanternWaste Nov 2012 #25
countryjake Nov 2012 #28
silvershadow Nov 2012 #35
du_grad Nov 2012 #40
Javaman Nov 2012 #42
Please login to view edit histories.