HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Isn't it time we took dow... » Reply #55

Reply #55


Response to Occulus (Reply #13)

Thu Dec 6, 2012, 08:34 PM

55. Do You Actually Look At Their Ratings?

There used to be a small minority of people who actually watch Faux. Now the minority is much, much smaller.

You credit their influence far too much.

First, 30% of people don't pay attention at all.

Then, 30% of those left don't care until just before an election.

Finally, 53% vote for the other side, and the of the other 47%, 80% of them wouldn't support the liberal agenda if there was no Faux news anyway.

So, you're worried about the 20% of 47% of 40%. Of whom only 50% actually watch Faux.

The numbers are easily inferred from social and media polling.

Seems like much ado about nothing.
GAC

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 88 replies Author Time Post
Rosco T. Dec 2012 OP
oldhippydude Dec 2012 #1
Occulus Dec 2012 #10
actslikeacarrot Dec 2012 #14
Occulus Dec 2012 #16
onenote Dec 2012 #43
brooklynite Dec 2012 #77
Rosco T. Dec 2012 #23
LeftInTX Dec 2012 #39
Vincardog Dec 2012 #51
JaneyVee Dec 2012 #2
onenote Dec 2012 #44
pbrower2a Dec 2012 #83
virgogal Dec 2012 #3
Occulus Dec 2012 #11
AlreadyDoneThat Dec 2012 #53
hrmjustin Dec 2012 #57
Iggy Dec 2012 #4
Occulus Dec 2012 #13
Iggy Dec 2012 #33
AlreadyDoneThat Dec 2012 #54
onenote Dec 2012 #45
Occulus Dec 2012 #60
LineLineLineReply Do You Actually Look At Their Ratings?
ProfessorGAC Dec 2012 #55
Occulus Dec 2012 #59
rainin Dec 2012 #80
jody Dec 2012 #5
hrmjustin Dec 2012 #9
oldhippie Dec 2012 #18
hrmjustin Dec 2012 #19
AlexSatan Dec 2012 #36
hrmjustin Dec 2012 #40
Occulus Dec 2012 #15
jody Dec 2012 #42
naaman fletcher Dec 2012 #47
jody Dec 2012 #49
former9thward Dec 2012 #6
Rosco T. Dec 2012 #25
former9thward Dec 2012 #35
samsingh Dec 2012 #7
socialindependocrat Dec 2012 #8
sarcasmo Dec 2012 #12
Cleita Dec 2012 #17
Turn CO Blue Dec 2012 #20
AlexSatan Dec 2012 #37
mick063 Dec 2012 #21
loudsue Dec 2012 #22
Jonny Dec 2012 #24
Jonny Dec 2012 #26
onenote Dec 2012 #46
graham4anything Dec 2012 #27
ErikJ Dec 2012 #28
colsohlibgal Dec 2012 #29
jeanlibny594283 Dec 2012 #30
Tigress DEM Dec 2012 #31
just1voice Dec 2012 #32
KharmaTrain Dec 2012 #34
LeftInTX Dec 2012 #38
Throd Dec 2012 #41
Great Caesars Ghost Dec 2012 #48
jody Dec 2012 #50
freshwest Dec 2012 #82
jody Dec 2012 #85
freshwest Dec 2012 #86
Cleita Dec 2012 #52
onenote Dec 2012 #62
Cleita Dec 2012 #63
onenote Dec 2012 #65
Cleita Dec 2012 #67
onenote Dec 2012 #68
Cleita Dec 2012 #69
onenote Dec 2012 #71
Cleita Dec 2012 #72
onenote Dec 2012 #73
Cleita Dec 2012 #74
Cleita Dec 2012 #75
onenote Dec 2012 #78
Cleita Dec 2012 #79
onenote Dec 2012 #84
AlreadyDoneThat Dec 2012 #56
upi402 Dec 2012 #58
KurtNYC Dec 2012 #61
Michigan Alum Dec 2012 #64
jwirr Dec 2012 #66
underthematrix Dec 2012 #76
arely staircase Dec 2012 #70
brokechris Dec 2012 #81
NeedleCast Dec 2012 #87
Nye Bevan Dec 2012 #88
Please login to view edit histories.