1. Purchase a profitable company
2. Remove current board
3. Elect new board consisting of only those in our company
4. Vote on pay increases for top management (Executives only)
5. Assess extreme management fees
6. Leverage as many assets as possible
7. Award annual performance bonuses (Executives only)
8. Raid the company pension fund
9. Reduce employee payroll
10. Reduce employee benefits
11. Once unable to leverage any additional assets, file bankruptcy
12. Fire all workers and cease production
13. Sell off any remaining assets
14. Look for another profitable company to purchase
15. See item 1.
This is re-distribution of wealth. Taking all of the wealth from the worker and re-distributing it to the very top. A few folks make a huge amount of money while the majority in the company get squeezed out. Hundreds of families lose in this deal.