HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Generals mocking JFK behi... » Reply #44

Response to Norrin Radd (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 07:19 PM

44. The Railroading of LCDR Terri Pike

By William Kelly

EXCERPT...

The ARRB meeting report said that, “Pike explained that most of the relevant records they found were discovered ‘by accident;’ that is to say, they were misfiled in boxes outside where they should have been. This is important for two reasons. 1) If they had been filed where they ‘should’ have been, they would have been routinely destroyed by this point, and 2) as they continue their review of the approximately 900 cu feet of records they have self-identified, they expect they might well continue to discover records of interest to us...LCDR Pike further stated that ONI remained responsible for searching an additional 950 cubic feet of records located in Suitland, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco, and stated those searches were scheduled for completion during fiscal year 97..."

LCDR Pike Faxed the ARRB; indicating that she had finished a declassification review of the.8 cubic feet of defector records, and had prepared a page-by-page index of same. She indicated that transmittal of these documents would occur in the near future.

That appears to be the beginning of the end of such cooperation and the end of LCDR Terri Pike, as there are two different copies of this meeting report in two different typefaces, one with the first sentence of the fourth paragraph highlighted by two circles on one and completely redacted in the other. The line redacted reads: “There are a total of 18 folders of material which ONI has determined should go into the JFK collection and have earmarked for delivery to us...” Another redacted paragraph follows: “Pike said that ONI is going through review of all records covered by the EO; in most cases, they have been willing to release in full about 96% of the documents. She said that for the other 4% they expected that the Board has the power to overrule them anyway, but they had to at least make the request. .”

The redacted paragraph reads: “Pike concluded her report by suggesting that we might find more of the records we suggested we wanted in BG38 the records of the CNO. She said that currently ONI is currently organizing a review team...to look through this group...however, ARRB staff may also wish to personally review these records for relevant material. She suggested that changes in alert status, etc. might also be found in CNO records...”

CONTINUED...

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2011/10/railroading-of-lcdr-terri-pike-over.html

PS: Sorry this is so late in response, Norrin Radd. I'd wanted to point out that the United States government is still hiding JFK assassination information from the American people, even though the Federal courts have ordered the release of the information. In the above example, LCDR Terri Pike was reprimanded after she discovered records of what the Office of Naval Intelligence knew about Oswald's "defection" to the USSR.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 47 replies Author Time Post
Octafish Sep 2012 OP
Trailrider1951 Sep 2012 #1
AnotherMcIntosh Sep 2012 #5
jwirr Sep 2012 #9
Octafish Sep 2012 #18
Norrin Radd Sep 2012 #2
LineLineNew Reply The Railroading of LCDR Terri Pike
Octafish Oct 2012 #44
drokhole Sep 2012 #3
hifiguy Sep 2012 #10
Octafish Sep 2012 #13
Octafish Sep 2012 #19
drokhole Sep 2012 #20
Octafish Oct 2012 #46
truebrit71 Oct 2012 #47
AnotherMcIntosh Sep 2012 #4
Octafish Sep 2012 #6
AnotherMcIntosh Sep 2012 #7
Javaman Sep 2012 #8
loli phabay Sep 2012 #14
Octafish Sep 2012 #21
ArnoldLayne Sep 2012 #11
Octafish Oct 2012 #41
MinM Sep 2012 #12
MinM Sep 2012 #17
Octafish Sep 2012 #24
MinM Sep 2012 #34
Octafish Sep 2012 #22
LongTomH Sep 2012 #25
MinM Sep 2012 #33
MinM Oct 2012 #35
Octafish Oct 2012 #37
Octafish Oct 2012 #36
freshwest Sep 2012 #15
Initech Sep 2012 #16
Octafish Oct 2012 #40
Blue_Tires Oct 2012 #45
bobthedrummer Sep 2012 #23
Octafish Oct 2012 #42
patrice Sep 2012 #26
Octafish Oct 2012 #43
gopiscrap Sep 2012 #27
loli phabay Sep 2012 #28
gopiscrap Sep 2012 #29
loli phabay Sep 2012 #30
Kingofalldems Sep 2012 #31
gopiscrap Sep 2012 #32
MinM Oct 2012 #38
Octafish Oct 2012 #39
Please login to view edit histories.