As You Slide Down the Banister of Life Towards 2015 -- Remember:
1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called ... 'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'
2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary.
3. The difference between the Pope and your boss, the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.
4. My mind works like lightning, one brilliant Flash and it is gone.
5. The only time the world beats a path to Your door is if you're in the bathroom.
6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.
7. It used to be only death and taxes, Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
8. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that he just cleaned the whole house.
9. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.
10. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment ... for enjoying sex.
Thought for the day: Be who you are and say what you feel ... because those that matter... don't mind... and those that mind ...don't matter!
And As You Slide Down that Banister of Life You Should Pray That All The Splinters Are Pointed The Other Way...
In the wilds of Patagonia, cowboys called bagualeros pit themselves against the meanest livestock on the planet. Here, bagueleros pause in their search for cattle on Antonio Varas Peninsula, in Chilean Patagonia. Few choose the bagualero way. “It’s a beautiful life but a tough one,” says Sebastián García Iglesias (at far left).
Photograph by Michele Martinelli, National Geographic Your Shot
A dense swarm of locusts obscures a view of fields in Madagascar. Most destructive in sustenance farming regions of Africa, locust swarms devastate crops and can cause major agricultural damage, as well as famine and starvation