HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Welcome & Help (Forum) » What part of the Democrat...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 04:26 AM

What part of the Democratic part am I missing??and who thought up the Jury system?

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by cyberswede (a host of the Welcome & Help forum).

I kind of miss the old Democraticunderground...you know,the one where your post was answered by a named person,instead of an anonymous person you cannot even respond too.Some "Jury" decides to hide my post because it is outside the norm for a Dem?Do we have to be in lockstep with everyone else to post a point of view here anymore?Jury system is a joke....hammer someone and give him no right of discussion.

Some jackass calls me a "freeper troll" and I cannot even respond?

1 replies, 768 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply What part of the Democratic part am I missing??and who thought up the Jury system? (Original post)
Oldenuff Jan 2013 OP
cyberswede Jan 2013 #1

Response to Oldenuff (Original post)

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 11:34 AM

1. Locking

This post doesn't fit the Statement of Purpose for this forum.

Statement of Purpose

Introduce yourself here! Meet and greet other DUers, share tips about DU, and get help in a positive, supportive environment. No whining about DU. People who create an unwelcoming atmosphere will be blocked from this forum.

It's better suited to the Meta-discussion Forum.

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink