HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Welcome & Help (Forum) » Hi Everyone! Guess I made...

Wed Dec 12, 2012, 01:52 AM

Hi Everyone! Guess I made it!

To ten posts...I just discovered this site recently and I'm so glad I did. You all seem so intelligent and reasonable here. It will be a pleasure to participate in discussions where I'm not a 'target' for the haters. I admit I have become something of a political junkie over the last few years. But still in need of lots of information because I like to look at things in different ways, and I'm sure you will all be helpful.

2 replies, 826 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hi Everyone! Guess I made it! (Original post)
Bette Dec 2012 OP
CaliforniaPeggy Dec 2012 #1
Aristus Dec 2012 #2

Response to Bette (Original post)

Wed Dec 12, 2012, 01:56 AM

1. Welcome to DU, Bette!

I hope you'll have a good time here, and have many fruitful conversations! I hope you'll make many new friends too.

A lot of my DU friends are now "real life" friends and that makes my life a lot more interesting!

Check out the "Forums & Groups" tab up at the top of the page to see everything we offer. There's something for everyone!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Bette (Original post)

Wed Dec 12, 2012, 11:00 AM

2. Welcome, Bette!

Good to have you here!

Just to let you know, General Discussion can be a bit rough-and-tumble, but the Lounge (where I hang out most of the time) is very welcoming and inviting. Enjoy!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread