HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Welcome & Help (Forum) » I need to get a post on t...

Thu Nov 15, 2012, 01:51 AM

I need to get a post on the old forum deleted - it has my contact info - employeers see it

1/2 of perspective employers see that I'm a Dem because it shows up as the second item that comes up in a google search for me.

I'm pretty sure since most job recruiters do web searches that it is affecting me landing a job right now.

Half of the recruiters are likely republicans even if their company isn't.

Can I get my post or at least my contact info deleted from the old board? I posted it in 2008 and didn't realize it was a problem until lately when I've trying to find a job after getting laid off. My uneployment runs out in 2 weeks - 5 months was all we get in my state. So this is a big problem with me. I've asked friends to try to help contact people at DU for over a month now, to no avail.

As a Systems Engineer and DBA (when I'm employed) I actually do know that someone can go into the old board and delete it. They have it up still, they need to go into the admin tools for it.

3 replies, 1121 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I need to get a post on the old forum deleted - it has my contact info - employeers see it (Original post)
Sundome Nov 2012 OP
Angry Dragon Nov 2012 #1
Sundome Nov 2012 #2
Angry Dragon Nov 2012 #3

Response to Sundome (Original post)

Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:01 AM

1. Send the admins an email and explain your problem to them

contact information is at bottom of page

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Angry Dragon (Reply #1)

Thu Nov 15, 2012, 02:03 AM