HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Martin Bashir gets in Joe...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 24, 2012, 10:40 PM

Martin Bashir gets in Joe(I owe child support)Walsh ass over his child support issue

Brilliant SMACK DOWN!!!!! I hope this fool is done after 2012 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/24/martin-bashir-joe-walsh-child-support_n_1229166.html

2 replies, 965 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Martin Bashir gets in Joe(I owe child support)Walsh ass over his child support issue (Original post)
bigdarryl Jan 2012 OP
KharmaTrain Jan 2012 #1
Cosmocat Jan 2012 #2

Response to bigdarryl (Original post)

Wed Jan 25, 2012, 08:13 AM

1. He Will Be...

He has no district. If he runs where he lives (or deadbeats) he goes up against an incumbent rushpublican who will kick his ass. If he stays in the 8th district he will be considered a "carpetbagger" cause he doesn't live in that district. Also redistricting (done to screw this sleezebag out) has made the 8th a very likely red to blue flip this year with Tammy Duckworth as the candidate.

Democrats in this district are already energized to vote for Tammy and giving us the chance to kick this douchebag to the curb is an added benefit.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to bigdarryl (Original post)

Wed Jan 25, 2012, 12:45 PM

2. Bashir is good

he is pretty consistent and by MSM standards pretty dogged at going at republicans for their nonsense.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread