HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Arizona poll shows Romney...

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 03:10 PM

Arizona poll shows Romney leading Obama by only 3 in Arizona.

Strong support from independent voters has Democratic candidates within striking distance of
Republicans in Arizona. Recent polling from Project New America (PNA) shows President Obama trailing Mitt Romney by just 3 points in Arizona...

http://projectnewamerica.com/PNAAZPollJune2012.pdf

6 replies, 1302 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Arizona poll shows Romney leading Obama by only 3 in Arizona. (Original post)
Drunken Irishman Jun 2012 OP
OffWithTheirHeads Jun 2012 #1
Liberal_Stalwart71 Jun 2012 #2
hrmjustin Jun 2012 #3
liberalnationalist Jun 2012 #4
Robbins Jun 2012 #5
Happydayz Jun 2012 #6

Response to Drunken Irishman (Original post)

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 03:23 PM

1. Tell me which three and I'll go beat em up.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 03:34 PM

2. You won't hear the Corporate Media creaming its pants over this one. They only

tout polls where Obama is "losing" or "in a statistical dead heat" with Romney in a traditionally BLUE state.

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 04:23 PM

3. it is not even on real clear politics. n/t

Reply to this post

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 08:55 PM

4. the media

is going to have egg on their faces when the race is not a close as tried to pretend it is just to make money

Raw Money is going down in flames

AZ, TX, GA, SC, MO, MT are all up for grabs this time.....

Reply to this post

Response to liberalnationalist (Reply #4)

Tue Jun 19, 2012, 09:57 PM

5. Obama

The Thing Is If he keeps the Kerry States of 2004 keeps the 2000 Gore States of Iowa and New Mexico and keeps Nevada and
Colorado he wins the Election even If Romney were to take Indiana,Ohio,Virginia,NC,and Florida.I am not saying I think that will
happen.I think Obama can keep Ohio and Virginia.And If Obama takes florida It's over for Mr I like fying people and corporations are
people.

Obama Is In dead heat In both Missouri and Arizona.He's at 45 percent In SC.He's about at what he got In 2008 In Georgia.Meanwhile
some polls have had him behind by singel digets In TN and Texas.He likely won't win SC,Georgia,TN,and Texas Inless landslide happens
In fall after people really pay attention and they see Romney get chewed up by Obama In the debates.

With debates all we need Is repeat of Obama's performance against Mccain or he performs like Kerry who beat Bush In the debates but lost spin after last debate with help of MSM.

Get ready because after Tampa there will be polls with Romney leading and that will change after NC when people see the real Obama
and not the carticure tea party talks about.

Reply to this post

Response to Robbins (Reply #5)

Wed Jun 20, 2012, 05:36 AM

6. +1

I had no idea he was doing so well in Az and SC, the M$M just refuses to report the facts.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread