HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Watch Romney's Percentage...

Tue Apr 24, 2012, 10:48 AM

Watch Romney's Percentages Tonight

First Read: "Even though the general election campaign is now underway -- after Rick Santorum's exit earlier this month -- there are five primaries today in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania (Santorum's home state), and Rhode Island. As a result, this is the first primary day where Romney doesn't face any real competition. So when we watch the returns, we'll get a good idea of the true anti-Romney vote tonight. Does he get at least 50% in all of these contests? What about 60%? 70%?"

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/04/24/watch_romneys_percentages_tonight.html

I kind of hope that Santorum racks up a big vote (not necessarily to win) in PA, that embarrasses Romney.

2 replies, 817 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Watch Romney's Percentages Tonight (Original post)
WI_DEM Apr 2012 OP
alfredo Apr 2012 #1
Lawlbringer Apr 2012 #2

Response to WI_DEM (Original post)

Tue Apr 24, 2012, 10:53 AM

1. I wonder how many will vote for Rmoney because they feel it is expected of them?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to WI_DEM (Original post)

Tue Apr 24, 2012, 10:56 AM

2. I live in NY, I also lived in DE for a few years

and both states are generally blue. There are a few exceptions, but for the most part, we're not really going to give two craps about the Republican Primaries. I know a few people who live in upstate new york who SWEAR that Ron Paul is going to sweep the whole election. But I think the sparsely populated norther NY area isn't going to influence the whole state (not knocking Upstate, but I know about 20-25 Paulites who live in upstate NY, and they swear they go to rallys and events all the time up there, whereas down here, I've yet to even see more than one out-of-state-licence-plated Paul bumper sticker)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread