HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Idiot Senator Complains A...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 06:45 PM

Idiot Senator Complains About Lack Of Benghazi Briefings He Skipped, Just Like The Other Idiots.

Idiot Senator Complains About Lack Of Benghazi Briefings He Skipped, Just Like The Other Idiots. Graham and McCain missed it also.
Kerry: Well I think, Senator, in all fairness, we do know what happened. I think it is very clear were you at the briefing with the tapes?
Johnson: No.
Kerry: Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw those of us who went to it which made it crystal clear. We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw all of the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description.

10 replies, 1531 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to doccraig67 (Original post)

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 06:50 PM

1. See guys? We aren't really TRYING to make you look like idiots..

It just, you know, happens..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 07:02 PM

2. is a requirement of being republican having to show you dont know what you are talking about.

They seem to be fighting for first place in the stupid line. Those who missed the briefing was setting the stage for their actions now. Raising hell because Hillary did not immediately show up. She had a concussion, why did they miss the briefing, probably wasn't due to medical reasons. Here's Rand Paul saying Benghazi was the worse event since 9-11, give me a break. Having twenty kids should have registered with him but apparently he does not know about that incident yet. Thank goodness I don't have to be a Republican.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 08:18 PM

3. Does anyone feel sorry for Tammy Baldwin???

She has to spend the next 4 years worried that her votes in the US Senate are being cancelled out by this @$$.

Reply to this post

Response to NPolitics1979 (Reply #3)

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 09:35 PM

4. At least it is better than 2 Republicans from Wisconsin.

Just need to work on removing him either via an election or other method.

Reply to this post

Response to LiberalFighter (Reply #4)

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 10:42 PM

6. Looking at the states that have 1 Democratic and 1 Republican US Senator,

WI is represented by the most liberal Democrat and the most conservative Republican.
Republican Senators in IA-Grassley-R and OH-Portman-R are non crazy conservatives.

Reply to this post

Response to NPolitics1979 (Reply #6)

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 11:56 PM

7. Johnson was elected during mid term when there are fewer motivated voters.

Election for his spot next time will be during a Presidential election which means a higher turnout. And the Wisconsin Republicans won't be able to change the law for the winner to be based on electoral votes.

Reply to this post

Response to LiberalFighter (Reply #7)

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 01:14 AM

8. With the exception of Tom Petri-R who is in his 70s and represents a safe GOP congressional district

The WI Republican Party is represented by a bunch of nutjobs.
WI Republican Congressional Delegation.
Ryan and Sensenbrenner just as delusional and crazy as Johnson-R.
Former Republican US House Members Neumann and Green represent the Gingrich/Delay wing of the Republican Party.
WI Governors.
Thompson is WI John McCain-used to be a decent person but is now an opportunist jerk.
Lets not get started with Walker.

I expected Feingold to lose in the 1998-which he narrowly survived and 2010-both were midterms but I would prefer that he lost to a WI's Chris Christie.
Even my former Republican US Senator-the naked pickup truck driver knows how to behave himself.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 24, 2013, 09:57 PM

5. http://www.politicususa.com/hillary-clinton-john-kerry-sen-ron-johnson-idiot.html

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 11:55 AM

9. "....which we all saw those of us who went to it...."

John Kerry's "Please proceed" moment.

Particularly satisfying because it calls out McGrumpy and his sidekick Lindsey also without even mentioning their names. Well done, Senator!

Reply to this post

Fri Jan 25, 2013, 01:53 PM

10. If you didn't go to the briefing then what the fuck are you asking ANY questions. And Kerry

is going to sit down and talk with this idiot or is Kerry going to tutor this idiot?? If you look stupid and act stupid then ...

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread