HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » DAMN!!! Randi is breaking...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Jan 7, 2013, 03:53 PM

DAMN!!! Randi is breaking it down on Brennen about his views

When he was in the Bush WH.He was there when all the enhanced Interrogation techniques was going on.Not a progressive by NO MEANS!!!! once again Obama picks another Bush lacky

6 replies, 1130 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply DAMN!!! Randi is breaking it down on Brennen about his views (Original post)
bigdarryl Jan 2013 OP
MynameisBlarney Jan 2013 #1
Liberal_Stalwart71 Jan 2013 #2
LukeFL Jan 2013 #3
Liberal_Stalwart71 Jan 2013 #5
Jeff In Milwaukee Jan 2013 #4
Cha Jan 2013 #6

Response to bigdarryl (Original post)

Mon Jan 7, 2013, 03:57 PM

1. I am not pleased at all

that Obama picks IMHO, the worst people for certain jobs.
Like Geitner.
WTF?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jan 7, 2013, 04:13 PM

2. I listen to Randi because in my view, she is one of few liberals who doesn't whine.

She's brilliant and reasonable. And if she disagrees with anything Obama does--which isn't too often--she'll voice her opinion without bashing the character of the man.

I can't, for the life of me, understand why the hell Obama would nominate this man.

Reply to this post

Response to Liberal_Stalwart71 (Reply #2)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 06:02 AM

3. Where can I listen to her?

I have XM radio. Is she on XM?

Reply to this post

Response to LukeFL (Reply #3)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 01:13 PM

5. I'm a subscriber to her podcast, so I'm not sure. It's worth it to get her podcast.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 08:44 AM

4. Brennan has been CIA for about thirty years

He's a career spook who advised the last five Presidents. Who do you think might run the CIA?

Reply to this post

Response to Jeff In Milwaukee (Reply #4)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 11:44 PM

6. Right, and John Brennan has worked for the White House for the last 4 years..

and, he'll still be working for the President.. the way he wants it done.

Brennan, a 25-year veteran of the CIA, has served as President Obama’s Advisor for Counterterrorism and Homeland Security since 2009. “For the last four years,” President Obama said, “John developed and has overseen our comprehensive counterterrorism strategy -- a collaborative effort across the government, including intelligence and defense and homeland security, and law enforcement agencies.”

President Obama called Brennan “one of the hardest working civil servants I’ve ever known” and said that he valued Brennan’s integrity and commitment “to the values that define us as Americans.”

“He has worked to embed our efforts in a strong legal framework,” the President said. “He understands we are a nation of laws. In moments of debate and decision, he asks the tough question and he insists on high and rigorous standards.”

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2013/01/07/president-obama-nominates-john-brennan-cia-director

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread