HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Final Tally Shows Electio...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 02:41 PM

Final Tally Shows Election Wasn't Even Close

Los Angeles Times: "More than five weeks after election day, almost all the presidential votes have been counted. Here's what the near-final tally reveals: The election really wasn't close."

"In the weeks since the election, as states have completed their counts, Obama's margin has grown steadily. From just over 2 percentage points, it now stands at nearly 4. Rather than worry about the Bush-Kerry precedent, White House aides now brag that Obama seems all but certain to achieve a mark hit by only five others in U.S. history - winning the presidency twice with 51% or more of the popular vote."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/12/16/final_tally_shows_election_wasnt_even_close.html#.UM31nzCIer0.twitter

and the horserace media, Rasmussen and Gallup look dumber with each passing day.

2 replies, 742 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Final Tally Shows Election Wasn't Even Close (Original post)
Adenoid_Hynkel Dec 2012 OP
JNelson6563 Dec 2012 #1
Whisp Dec 2012 #2

Response to Adenoid_Hynkel (Original post)

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 03:20 PM

1. I love it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Adenoid_Hynkel (Original post)

Sun Dec 16, 2012, 03:35 PM

2. Rachel and Ed and those jerks don't look too smart either.

I don't believe they are really that stupid but I believe they know which side of what their butter is.

Therefore, they are entertainers only. Do no rely on them for much other than that.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread