HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Just watched Alex Witt an...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:22 PM

Just watched Alex Witt and Karen Finney allow a republican strategist to spew dumb

talking points on our 16 trillion dollar debt........... that the young people he encounters
across the nation are very concerned that" retirement programs wont be there for them.

Since the subject matter was the liberalization of America, both Alex and Karen went back
to their original talking points and let this guy continue on about Young people and their
social conservative attitudes and the deficit....

Witt is just another moderate pretty face on MSNBC, but Im surprised at Finney
Shes normally very good.

Point!!...... Fuck the original talking points... When Repubs. go off subject. Follow Them and
carefully dissect their fucking bullshit! Stick the Election results down their throats and
tell them the debt gets fixed with Jobs! Not fucking obstruction

5 replies, 1913 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Just watched Alex Witt and Karen Finney allow a republican strategist to spew dumb (Original post)
busterbrown Dec 2012 OP
bigdarryl Dec 2012 #1
factsarenotfair Dec 2012 #2
busterbrown Dec 2012 #3
John2 Dec 2012 #4
JoePhilly Dec 2012 #5

Response to busterbrown (Original post)

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:29 PM

1. I don't watch Alex TWIT !!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:36 PM

2. Did you see Chris Matthews stop Michael Steele in his tracks when Steele said America is a center-

right nation? Chris tried really hard to correct him, but it seemed to me that the back-and-forth ended in a draw. It WAS, however, great to see Chris fight.

Reply to this post

Response to factsarenotfair (Reply #2)

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 01:47 PM

3. They showed that clip. Hes getting better....

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 02:12 PM

4. Which

young people was he talking about? The ones in high school or the ones that are wealthy? I'm pretty sure if their parents are wealthy, their inheritances are pretty much covered like Romney's was. And you have a lot of millionaires in Congress. I'm pretty sure their kids are covered. We are just worried about those kids that weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I'm also pretty sure Alex Witt and Karen have their kids covered. They are probably making good money too. They can always quit their warmongering and caviar too. Just cut back on your jewelry, yachts, cars, and mansions. I think they can survive with out them. That is why I couldn't figure out what Paul Ryan was blabbing about? Just leave those millions to your kids, because I don't think he can take it where he is going?

Reply to this post

Response to John2 (Reply #4)

Sat Dec 8, 2012, 07:02 PM

5. He talked to Mitt's sons

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread