HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » THE most hilarious, blata...

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 12:59 AM

THE most hilarious, blatantly FALSE tripe you'll ever read.

It takes the cake. I mean, seriously. This was done prior to the election by that right-wing, self-loathing Kevin DuJan at HillBuzz and the article pretty much proves what a total fraud he is and discredits that website entirely (if it had any credibility anyway).

It's a LOL riot when you realize the premise of the whole piece is that the Obamas were convinced, back in September, they weren't going to win the election and had already made plans for their post-D.C. life.

I mean, this article has everything...

1) Obama is gay and goes to bathhouses for sex.

2) Marion Robinson goes by Miss Marion and hates Obama.

3) Obama had lined up a ton of Muslims he was going to pardon right before leaving office in January.

4) The Clintons just LOATHE Obama and are going to blacklist all those who worked for him to retake control of the party.

5) Chicago Democrats have completely pulled their support and are just incensed at Penny Pritzker, who was instrumental in getting early Chicago support for Obama, to the point where she's now wandering around the Windy City looking absolutely homeless.

6) Obama is lining up special perks for all his crony friends when he loses to Mitt Romney in November so that he can raise enough money for his new Hawaiian home.

I mean, seriously, this article is the the holy grail of bullshit Obama conspiracy theories. For it, Kevin DuJan should be mocked relentlessly.

So sure was he that Obama would lose, he doesn't even hint, or speculate, about the possibility that this might not happen. He writes it as if it's so - set in stone ... nothing will change this!

And yet, Obama went on to pulverize Mitt Romney.

I wonder if this piece of shit twerp has even acknowledged what might be the most ludicrous piece of drivel in political history. It's so bad that it got the Weekly World News treatment. How fucking pathetic is that?!?

Kevin DuJan - proving Hillbuzz is no different than Bat Boy.

Prepare to laugh!

http://hillbuzz.org/update-on-obamas-hawaiian-estate-purchase-property-has-been-bought-on-oahu-in-the-name-of-a-blindfamily-trust-but-its-a-different-house-than-we-originally-thought-it-would-be-88647

39 replies, 5110 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 39 replies Author Time Post
Reply THE most hilarious, blatantly FALSE tripe you'll ever read. (Original post)
Drunken Irishman Dec 2012 OP
hrmjustin Dec 2012 #1
calimary Dec 2012 #2
Drunken Irishman Dec 2012 #4
calimary Dec 2012 #19
Drunken Irishman Dec 2012 #5
catbyte Dec 2012 #27
union_maid Dec 2012 #6
calimary Dec 2012 #20
catbyte Dec 2012 #28
phleshdef Dec 2012 #8
calimary Dec 2012 #16
greatauntoftriplets Dec 2012 #14
Orangepeel Dec 2012 #18
calimary Dec 2012 #21
Springslips Dec 2012 #33
calimary Dec 2012 #34
boingboinh Dec 2012 #3
calimary Dec 2012 #22
Cha Dec 2012 #7
grantcart Dec 2012 #9
Drunken Irishman Dec 2012 #10
calimary Dec 2012 #23
dmr Dec 2012 #11
Cirque du So-What Dec 2012 #12
GoCubsGo Dec 2012 #13
calimary Dec 2012 #24
Odin2005 Dec 2012 #15
Raine1967 Dec 2012 #17
calimary Dec 2012 #25
catbyte Dec 2012 #26
mzteaze Dec 2012 #30
catbyte Dec 2012 #31
Tombiag Dec 2012 #32
calimary Dec 2012 #36
politrixjunkie Dec 2012 #29
calimary Dec 2012 #35
Drunken Irishman Dec 2012 #37
calimary Dec 2012 #38
Kablooie Dec 2012 #39

Response to Drunken Irishman (Original post)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:09 AM

1. Wow, just wow! These people are evil.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:51 AM

2. That hillbuzz.org site had a truly exquisite play-by-play of Election Night.

Oh they were just SOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN SURE. Nearly drowning in their own self-made delusions.

http://hillbuzz.org/1018pm-cst-barack-obama-declared-the-winner-by-fox-news-2012-official-election-results-watch-thread-73447

The comments are pretty entertaining, too. And actually a little bit distressing. To read the depth of their despair at President Obama's reelection - and all based on this cockamamie "vision" of some America that never existed in the reality-based world, any more than wrongney's fabulous internal polling numbers did. But every one of these people swallowed every ounce of this crap, whole and unchewed, especially as it was manufactured by Pox Noise and the rest of the wrong-wing media. I think I might even feel sorry for them if I wasn't so disgusted by their deliberate and willful ignorance!

Reply to this post

Response to calimary (Reply #2)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:01 AM

4. This about sums up that whole link...

For the Ministry of Truth to be right about Ohio, we’d need to believe that America really has been transformed into a Leftist majority nation that wants the government to intrude deeper into our lives. That would completely ignore not only the 2010 elections, but also the June recall effort of Scott Walker in Wisconsin (where Democrats and the unions were soundly defeated).

Reply to this post

Response to Drunken Irishman (Reply #4)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:01 PM

19. There was a LOT of that. Great Expectations on their part, that had been built

like the proverbial house upon the sand.

I've been most amused at some of the comments from the TV/cable chattering class - about the nature of this election's outcome. "Surprisingly" liberal. "This was a liberal election..." they say, with varying degrees of surprise and wide-eyed incredulity. Seems THEY, TOO, bought and swallowed whole - the outright LIE about this country being "center-right." HELL NO IT ISN'T!!! NO "center-right" country would ever go so decisively FOR marriage equality and even pot legalization in a variety of states scattered across North America, much less give that black guy another four-year lease on the Oval Office. You would NOT have Election Night results like that from a so-called "center-right" country. That's a complete and total LIE. America has NOT been pushed to the "right." We are NOT a country that's growing MORE CONservative. Nobody my voting-age kids know in their age group would have voted against either of those, and everybody they knew voted for President Obama. Our younger generations are MORE liberal, not less.

That makes me feel a little bit of relief. No - a LOT of relief, to see it played out as I certainly had hoped. And it's now a confirmed fact that there are more of us on the liberal/progressive/open-minded side than there are on the prejudiced/CONservative/narrow-minded side. THAT is the side that's shrinking. They're aging and dying off. OUR side is loaded with the younger generation, especially the Millennials, who see things differently than the CONS and the Pox Noises and the limbaughs and norquists and the like. That simpering whiner michael medved wrote something about how - "NO, friends, the demographics for the future ACTUALLY present GOOD NEWS to republi-CONS!" He "reasons" that it's by virtue of the fact that everyone's aging, so we're gonna keep gaining increasing numbers of old people and old people always vote CONservative, don't they? Well, I have found that the older I get and the more I know and the longer I live, the more LIBERAL I become! Same with the VAST majority of people I know.

That argument always makes me think of the singer-entertainer and Miss America runner-up Anita Bryant, who - back when I was first working (the '70s) was best known as a VIRULENTLY anti-gay activist. Oh GOD she hated gays. She became a national spokeswoman for the anti-gay-rights reactionaries and used her public profile as a celebrity as a platform to spread the "gospel" of prejudice and hatred. This was a woman who routinely went overseas with Bob Hope on many of his Christmas tours for the armed forces, she was a guest star on all the variety shows and the Tonight Show and stuff, and she starred in her own concert tours, which always featured her rousing version of the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" to close the show and bring down the house. She had several "Hit Parade" type hits in the pop and middle-of-the-road radio formats, and she was the national spokeswoman for what was then called "the Florida Sunshine Tree" - Florida orange juice manufacturers.

Her vocal anti-gay activism eventually backfired. It actually helped galvanize the gay rights movement like nobody's business and literally shot it full of rocket fuel - helping it develop into the prominent social force for change that it's become by now. Meanwhile, there were boycotts galore, her career declined, the orange juice folks didn't like the bad publicity and dropped her as their spokeswoman, and her personal life deteriorated into a messy divorce that outraged all her legions of fundamentalist followers (how DARE you! Marriage is FOREVER!!!!!).

And remarkably enough - This SAME Woman eventually was heard to say that she'd come around to the decision that it was better just "to live and let live." I about dropped my drawers when I heard that!!! That was something I NEVER thought I'd hear coming out of the mouth of somebody like her, ever-EVER. But I guess she'd finally just gotten bumped and banged around hard enough and often enough by life to start seeing things from another point of view than just her own narrow, pinched, shallow, and myopic one.

Kind of an interesting evolving-karma story that played out in pop culture back then. When I was first working, she was a BIG ongoing story, and everyone talked about her on the air a LOT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Bryant

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:15 AM

5. Ha!

I read through that whole thing with glee! It ends with...

1014pm CST — Barack Obama has won Ohio, and with it reelection.
This is stunning. Absolutely stunning.

Reply to this post

Response to Drunken Irishman (Reply #5)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:16 PM

27. The whole thread where this loser watches MSNBC all day is also pretty funny.

At first I thought the site was a joke. Sadly, it's not.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:29 AM

6. Oh, thank you for this

It's getting to relive one of the best nights ever, but with schadenfreude in advance.

Reply to this post

Response to union_maid (Reply #6)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:07 PM

20. I bookmarked it so I'd be able to find it again later, whenever I want to savor that night

one more time. The post itself was wonderful, but the comments were well worth enjoying at length. Still, though, it just makes me shake my head - at how completely disconnected these people on there were/are - from this odd little phenomenon known to most of us as "reality." Funny, I bet most of 'em love all the reality shows, too. I bet they started with "Jon and Kate Plus Eight" and to this day are all glued to the Honey-Boo-Boo thing!

I found myself delightedly dancing down the page, clicking on "Like!" on so many of those comments - for several reasons. Mostly schadenfreude-related, though.

Reply to this post

Response to calimary (Reply #20)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:18 PM

28. Probably not Honey Boo Boo. She likes Obama so probably her folks do too

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:41 AM

8. "Chuck Todd... the one who looks like he’s been eating Spaghetti-Os out of can without a spoon..."

"...and got sauce all over this mouth"

LOL. Whoever these hillbuzz people are, they are major dicks but that has to be one of the most hilarious observations regarding Chuck Todd that I've ever read.

Reply to this post

Response to phleshdef (Reply #8)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:15 PM

16. Yeah, no kidding! I particularly enjoyed that one!

One of the few things with which I agreed wholeheartedly. They seem to have about as much "high" regard for chuck todd as I do.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 07:17 AM

14. Those poor misguided fools.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:31 PM

18. "The whole point in running Romney is that he is a master organizer"

"They’re talking about turnout, and Chris says that “Democrats always win ground game!”…which is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. This is something you hear every 4 years, but Mitt Romney has been planing run for President for 8 years. Do you really believe he didn’t think “Oh, I should get a ground game because the Democrats always have a good ground game”. The whole point in running Romney is that he is a master organizer, so this is just stupid."

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/1018pm-cst-barack-obama-declared-the-winner-by-fox-news-2012-official-election-results-watch-thread-73447

Reply to this post

Response to Orangepeel (Reply #18)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:11 PM

21. Yeah I saw something last night that talked about wrongney being THE "data guy."

People close to him said of him that he was always all about the data. He always wanted to see the data. Always sought out the data. Always wanted ALL the data. Just kinda makes you wonder... from what area of Alice's wonderland did he procure said "data"?

Reply to this post

Mon Dec 3, 2012, 11:40 PM

33. What a liar.

Taking the MSNBC folks statements way out of context was to be expected, hard to tell if doing that is purpose lying or just cognitive distortions. But when he says that Nate Silver predicted states for Obama that he most certainly did not, I know that guys a lying sack of cat shit, and the righties that believe him most certainly deserve it.

Reply to this post

Response to Springslips (Reply #33)

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 03:49 AM

34. Welcome to DU, Springslips!

Glad you're here! Yeah - I was reading that and thinking - "uh, when did Nate Silver predict that? 'Cause I never saw any such thing." But these people are in another world. They've got this parallel universe where everything is upside down, inside out, and backwards. Nothing is real. Everything is a lie or a distortion - because it's the AGENDA that is God. This AGENDA that is of paramount importance over everything else. I don't know how one can believe some of the things they do. I truly don't. It just does not compute. And neither do they.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:55 AM

3. Curious...why is it so hard to say "LIE" in politics?

If i didn't know any better the OP and everyone else who's been in politics way too long was debating for hours on whether to use "UNTRUE" or "FALSE". By not calling it out for what it is makes it seem like there is an element of truth to them.

Reply to this post

Response to boingboinh (Reply #3)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:15 PM

22. I remember all the STUPID-ASS ways the media tried to tiptoe around the word "LIE" when dubya

was the White House occupant. They never had the balls to come straight out and say it. Not about the war, not about the WMD, not about Saddam having something to do with 9/11, not about the lies about 9/11, not about ANYTHING. One of my favorites was the headline "A Prevaricating President?" JEEEEZE LOUISE... let's get the tweezers...

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 04:10 AM

9. That was funny

They’re talking about turnout, and Chris says that “Democrats always win ground game!”…which is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. This is something you hear every 4 years, but Mitt Romney has been planing run for President for 8 years. Do you really believe he didn’t think “Oh, I should get a ground game because the Democrats always have a good ground game”. The whole point in running Romney is that he is a master organizer, so this is just stupid.

Read more http://hillbuzz.org/1018pm-cst-barack-obama-declared-the-winner-by-fox-news-2012-official-election-results-watch-thread-73447

Only problem was it came to a fast end when they called Ohio. I was hoping that it would go on for hours ala Rove.

Reply to this post

Response to grantcart (Reply #9)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 04:55 AM

10. He also flatly lies when he says Silver predicted Obama would win Georgia and Arizona...

This guy is a manic, pathological liar.

Reply to this post

Response to grantcart (Reply #9)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:19 PM

23. Yeah, that was my complaint, too. It ended far too soon.

Just ended abruptly with the lament about Obama winning Ohio - "just stunning." And that was that. Hey! Guys! PLEASE Carry On! You haven't been dismissed yet! You're not supposed to stop there!!! I wanna see and savor SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 05:28 AM

11. OMG, that guy's nuts! He writes with such air of authority, which

makes it all the more hilarious.

Wonder what he's drinking? Whatever it is, I'd be afraid to drink it.

Reply to this post

Response to dmr (Reply #11)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 06:27 AM

12. You got that right

Feeling good is fine, and altered states of consciousness can be fun, but this guy has been swilling distilled essence of teh stoopid.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 07:13 AM

13. I have the latest, up-and-coming tripe...

This little ditty was in my local paper's "Talkback" section:

Is Rice more than an ambassador for Obama? Is there something else involved?

So, be prepared for "Obama and Rice are having an affair". Got to wonder which asshole floated that one.

Reply to this post

Response to GoCubsGo (Reply #13)

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:32 PM

24. Well, there IS a template for that. Just a different rice and a different president.

Although I'm not 100% sure contradicta's dearest fantasy ever came true, in full, with bush junior. She did once mistakenly refer to him at some Manhattan cocktail party as "my husband," though - and it was overheard and turned up in the gossip pages shortly thereafter. I read quite a bit of analysis about the troika of women who surrounded dubya: contradicta rice, harriet miers, and karen hughes. Fluttered around him and fussed over him like his very own Flora, Fauna, and Merriwether. And they sure did fawn alright. All three of them were widely suspected of being in love with him, and I believe all three of them were and still are never-married. Perhaps it was unrequited love, but love nonetheless. And when you watched the inter-action carefully, you could spot it.

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 12:47 PM

15. The CRAZY is strong with this one!

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 01:16 PM

17. That's some good fiction there... LOL! n/t

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 02:36 PM

25. Dear God - what is mitt doing standing there with rick scott?

With apologies to all the Florida DUers, but your governor reminds me of that "alien baby" mock-up on the cover of News of the World, or whatever it was. I swear, they could have been separated at birth!

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 03:10 PM

26. I am a straight female and cannot fathom why a gay man would be a rabid Republican

What's up with that?

Reply to this post

Response to catbyte (Reply #26)

Sun Dec 2, 2012, 12:27 AM

30. That

threw me for a loop too. I couldn't figure out his hatred...particularly because he claims to have pictures as proof of Obama being gay.

Reply to this post

Response to mzteaze (Reply #30)

Sun Dec 2, 2012, 07:54 AM

31. Yeah, I'll just bet he does

Reply to this post

Response to catbyte (Reply #26)

Sun Dec 2, 2012, 02:09 PM

32. It's called an "Uncle Tom".

Google "Uncle Ruckus, The Boondocks".

Or the prick could just be faking it. Anyone can claim to be gay.

Reply to this post

Response to Tombiag (Reply #32)

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 03:59 AM

36. Welcome to DU, Tombiag!

Great to have you with us! Hey, you never know. Stranger things have happened. Who knows with people on that side of the aisle? Who can figure how and why they feel as they do, and how and why they see the world in the twisted way they do? So much about this bunch just does not compute. Unless maybe it's just that they're a bunch of spoiled, selfish, snot-nosed turds who don't want to have to share, or don't want to have to give a damn about anybody but themselves? It's beyond me!

Reply to this post

Sat Dec 1, 2012, 09:19 PM

29. It's kinda sad

that these lies and garbage took hold in the first place. It's ridiculous!

I want to feel sorry for them but I.just.can't.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 03:54 AM

35. Hey, Drunken Irishman - I was reading back through this thread and I noted the image of mitt.

And it just made me think - "Dayum! I am SO glad I won't have to be looking at THAT imperious face for the next four years! Thank You, Dear God!"

What a relief!

Reply to this post

Response to calimary (Reply #35)

Tue Dec 4, 2012, 05:12 AM

37. Way relief. I don't know if I could have taken 4/8 years of Mitt & Ann...

Reply to this post

Response to Drunken Irishman (Reply #37)

Wed Dec 5, 2012, 01:12 AM

38. Oh definitely - particularly her ladyship ayn of dressage. Her royal smugness.

You know, Drunken Irishman, I've seen an awful lot of coverage of Duchess Kate lately. A commoner who's pregnant with what would become England's future king or queen. Kate Middleton has been a royal by marriage for about a year-and-a-half. Even with that little time spent, she's got a galaxy more class than the imperious, smug, arrogant, entitled ann wrongney. Kate Middleton has more class and breeding in that kiddie photo of her in her pigtails and overalls climbing over something when she was maybe two or three years old - than ann wrongney has had throughout her privileged, cushy, elitist life. I'm happier that I won't have to look at her for the next four-to-eight years than even the thought of having to suffer her lying, greedy, entitled, money-worshipping, cardboard-cutout husband.

- to both of them.

Reply to this post

Wed Dec 5, 2012, 02:04 AM

39. He didn't realize that playing around with Bat Boy is contagious.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread