1. Data helps win elections, but itís not everything.
2. Voters of color were invisible, to their advantage.
3. The need for early voting was evident.
4. Right wing poll watchers played themselves.
5. Election Protection works.
6. Grassroots organizers can turn out voters on shoestring budgetsóbut thatís not a good thing.
7. People of color were self-motivated to vote, not just motivated by Obama.
9. Hundreds of thousands of votes still havenít been counted
10. Gerrymandering and redistricting caused confusion.