Apparently Boner made some conciliatory remarks about the Affordable Care Act right after the election. Now that he wants that act on the table as part of fiscal cliff negotiations subsequently, he had to "walk back" his previous remarks. Let's take a stroll down all the things Boner and his thugs would like to "walk back."
1. The right to organize as a union
2. Reproductive health rights for women.
3. Equality to serve in the military or be married.
4. Public school funding.
5. Bank regulation.
6. Environmental protection.
7. Any scientific fact that clashes with religious nuts.
8. The Voting Rights Act.
These are just on the tip of my tongue. Anybody have more things Boner and the teaparty zombies want to walk back?