HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Petraeus destroys Republi...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:14 PM

Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

Last edited Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:59 PM - Edit history (3)

taken from the New York Times:

Original article
Mr. Petraeus said that classified intelligence showed that the deadly raid on the diplomatic mission was a terrorist attack, but that the administration withheld the suspected role of specific affiliates of Al Qaeda to avoid tipping off the terrorist groups.

The C.I.A. and other intelligence agencies prepared unclassified talking points on the attack for members of Congress, and in them the references to Qaeda affiliates were changed to the less specific “extremists” to avoid revealing to insurgents that American intelligence agencies were eavesdropping on their electronic communications.

Republicans have criticized the United States ambassador to the United Nations, Susan E. Rice, for suggesting that the siege in Benghazi was a spontaneous protest rather than an opportunistic terrorist attack. Ms. Rice used the less specific, unclassified talking points when she appeared on five Sunday talk shows five days after the attack.

The wording in the article was changed by The New York Times and i have updated my post accordingly

David H. Petraeus, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told lawmakers on Friday that classified intelligence reports revealed that the deadly assault on the American diplomatic mission in Libya was a terrorist attack, but that the administration refrained from saying it suspected that the perpetrators of the attack were Al Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers to avoid tipping off the groups.

Mr. Petraeus, who resigned last week after admitting to an extramarital affair, said the names of groups suspected in the attack — including Al Qaeda’s franchise in North Africa and a local Libyan group, Ansar al-Shariah — were removed from the public explanation of the attack immediately after the assault to avoiding alerting the militants that American intelligence and law enforcement agencies were tracking them, lawmakers said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/world/africa/benghazi-not-petraeus-affair-is-focus-at-hearings.html

66 replies, 13439 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 66 replies Author Time Post
Reply Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal (Original post)
Mr. Sparkle Nov 2012 OP
Baitball Blogger Nov 2012 #1
2naSalit Nov 2012 #3
leveymg Nov 2012 #20
Baitball Blogger Nov 2012 #21
leveymg Nov 2012 #29
AndrewJacksonFaction Nov 2012 #38
JDPriestly Nov 2012 #36
NightOwwl Nov 2012 #31
AndrewJacksonFaction Nov 2012 #39
CitizenPatriot Nov 2012 #47
Blue4Texas Nov 2012 #51
Filibuster Harry Nov 2012 #2
2naSalit Nov 2012 #4
Tumbulu Nov 2012 #5
2naSalit Nov 2012 #8
Cha Nov 2012 #22
Filibuster Harry Nov 2012 #6
2naSalit Nov 2012 #9
Punkingal Nov 2012 #26
leeroysphitz Nov 2012 #27
Auntie Bush Nov 2012 #34
JDPriestly Nov 2012 #37
LTR Nov 2012 #7
alcibiades_mystery Nov 2012 #11
Cha Nov 2012 #25
NightOwwl Nov 2012 #54
Cha Nov 2012 #56
Submariner Nov 2012 #12
LTR Nov 2012 #15
chuckstevens Nov 2012 #10
colsohlibgal Nov 2012 #13
Waltg Nov 2012 #14
jaxind Nov 2012 #17
calimary Nov 2012 #57
John2 Nov 2012 #16
pangaia Nov 2012 #65
Bernardo de La Paz Nov 2012 #18
AndrewJacksonFaction Nov 2012 #19
jillan Nov 2012 #23
yellowcanine Nov 2012 #24
libdem4life Nov 2012 #28
Ilsa Nov 2012 #30
davidpdx Nov 2012 #42
Up2Late Nov 2012 #32
moobu2 Nov 2012 #33
JDPriestly Nov 2012 #35
Bucky Nov 2012 #40
applegrove Nov 2012 #41
Iggy Nov 2012 #43
pacalo Nov 2012 #44
FreeBC Nov 2012 #45
SouthernDonkey Nov 2012 #53
Rosa Luxemburg Nov 2012 #46
Beartracks Nov 2012 #48
polichick Nov 2012 #49
hrmjustin Nov 2012 #50
6502 Nov 2012 #52
Dubster Nov 2012 #55
leanforward Nov 2012 #59
leanforward Nov 2012 #58
W.J. McCabe Nov 2012 #60
hrmjustin Nov 2012 #64
SmileyRose Nov 2012 #61
courseofhistory Nov 2012 #62
agentS Nov 2012 #63
SamHarris2012 Nov 2012 #66

Response to Mr. Sparkle (Original post)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:27 PM

1. Anyone watching FoxNews to see how they're taking this information?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #1)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:38 PM

3. Nah, I'm gonna wait

until Ed Schultz and Jon Stewart go through it. They'll do a presentation of anything worth paying attention to regarding FuxNuts.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:14 PM

20. There is a real Benghazi scandal lying just under the Republican fake.

The Benghazi compound was essentially a CIA station for coordinating local Jihadis traveling to Syria along with looted Libyan heavy weapons, including antiaircraft missiles.

Neither Party is talking about that. What we're hearing from the Repugs about alleged misrepresentation of events by the Administration and failures to send in Marines is really a distraction from the larger, unspoken issue about exactly what the hell the CIA and Amb. Stevens were doing in Benghazi.

Reply to this post

Response to leveymg (Reply #20)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:24 PM

21. If I've learned anything about Republicans, it is that that they tend to project their

wrong-doings on the Democrats. While the Democrats are wondering what the hell they did wrong, no one looks too closely to the Republicans who are guilty of the things they accuse everyone else of doing.

Reply to this post

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #21)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:15 PM

29. The GOP will be no further help in digging out the truth, in spite of their bad intentions.

There is some good served in drawing attention to the violent blowback attendant to the Obama Administration's regime change operations in Libya and Syria. But, everything specific we've heard from King, McCain and the other Bozos is pure bloviation.

Reply to this post

Response to Baitball Blogger (Reply #21)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:30 AM

38. I too have noticed this projection ...

nm

Reply to this post

Response to leveymg (Reply #20)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 11:34 PM

36. My sentiments exactly, leveymg

That is the question. Why were the Turkish and American ambassadors in Benghazi? That is merely a consulate. The ambassadors could have met in Tripoli. There was some special reason for their meeting in Benghazi. Have you seen the video in which Paula Broadwell is reported to have said that there were two prisoners in Benghazi?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2012/11/12/why-did-paula-broadwell-think-the-cia-had-taken-prisoners-in-benghazi/

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:20 PM

31. Not watching, but here's the website headline

Intel officials unable to say who changed CIA talking points on Libya, lawmaker says

What were some of those talking point changes?

The word “attack” was changed to "demonstration," and the phrase "with ties to Al Qaeda" was removed. Peter King says they still have plenty of questions about the aftermath of the strike. "No one knows yet exactly who came up with the final version of the talking points," he said.

In other words, they got nothing but they'll try like hell to keep stirring the shit.

Reply to this post

Response to NightOwwl (Reply #31)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 01:33 AM

39. Yep, going through this debate with some folks right now.

Here is my response to that crap:

Why does it matter? The CIA approved the change, and Patreaus said he was not upset by the change. Let this issue of a "coverup of malicious intent" slip into the abyss of failed politicization attempts, and get to real work of why the security was not there in the first place. Turn the lights of when you are done, thanks.

I have now effectively shifted the onus to why the security was not there in the first place. This may not end up well, but dollars to donuts, this is the real issue.

Reply to this post

Response to AndrewJacksonFaction (Reply #39)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 05:50 PM

47. since Repubs voted to defund security

at the embassies, this is the issue. Funny how they offer no evidence for their claims but force everyone to argue about a non issue.

Reply to this post

Response to CitizenPatriot (Reply #47)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:48 PM

51. Exactly

It might have to do with the fact they the GOP House cut the administration's request for funding for embassy security

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:34 PM

2. I was always wondering what if we knew it was a terrorist attack

but didn't want to tip them off that we knew? I mean McCain and the other Rs don't want a timeline on withdrawal announced so why would they want us to announce that we knew it was terrorists -- tip our hand? They are just mad because they weren't given that info.

Reply to this post

Response to Filibuster Harry (Reply #2)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:41 PM

4. I think they're

just mad that their neck breathing pencil waver rubber-stamp imbecile of choice lost the election after all that money and cheating.

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #4)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:49 PM

5. ding ding ding - you got it ! (nt)

Reply to this post

Response to Tumbulu (Reply #5)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:00 PM

8. Ohboyohboyohboy

Last edited Sat Nov 17, 2012, 12:22 PM - Edit history (1)

do I get a cookie?

It wasn't all that hard to figure out after having barely survived the bu$hleague's BS for eight years. Soon as I saw RmoneyRove team up, I knew what the game plan was. I am soooo glad they lost their asses and I hope it makes them go further into the insanity pit of snakes and bad karma.

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #8)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:25 PM

22. I like the way you put that, 2naSalit.. Cookie guy!

"I am soooo glad they lost their asses and I hope it makes them go further into the insanity pit of snakes and bad karma."

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #4)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:49 PM

6. very true. McCain truly is -- he can't believe it. But why the surprise? McCain

beat Romney 4 years ago.

Reply to this post

Response to Filibuster Harry (Reply #6)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:02 PM

9. And Obama

beat them both like a pair of bad dogs that crapped on the white carpet.

Reply to this post

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #9)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:45 PM

26. LOL

Love your description!

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:56 PM

27. How very... Colorful. n/t

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 11:01 PM

34. Romney would have strapped them on the roof for a nice long trip to his California home

to check out how the elevator was doing...then back to MA again!

Reply to this post

Response to Filibuster Harry (Reply #2)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 11:36 PM

37. When intelligence reports are confusing it is sometimes for a reason.

That is a lesson from reading a little history.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 07:50 PM

7. Romney was getting intelligence briefings as a candidate

Which begs the question, why did he immediately start pointing fingers at the President?

Reply to this post

Response to LTR (Reply #7)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:09 PM

11. He started getting the briefings after that

Once he started getting the briefings, he rarely brought it up again.

Reply to this post

Response to alcibiades_mystery (Reply #11)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:41 PM

25. Just that kindergarten shite he tried at the 2nd Prez Debate when Candy Crowley Busted him.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021332785

I hoped this fork in Romney back then would come to Pass..

Reply to this post

Response to Cha (Reply #25)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 11:58 PM

54. haha!

First time I've seen that pic.

Reply to this post

Response to NightOwwl (Reply #54)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 12:07 AM

56. I was obsessing on it after DUer, LunarSea, Photoshopped

it. I didn't want to jinx anything by passing it around much before Election Day..but, now it's All Systems GO!

Reply to this post

Response to LTR (Reply #7)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:10 PM

12. Willard's 1st intel briefing was not until Sept 17th

which explains to me why he clammed up on Benghazi from then on and lets the Fox flaks carry the conspiracy ball.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/09/romney-gets-first-intelligence-briefing.html

Reply to this post

Response to Submariner (Reply #12)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:21 PM

15. I assumed he started getting them after his nomination

Still brings up a good point about how he shut his mouth.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:02 PM

10. The Hypocrisy of It!

Last edited Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:13 PM - Edit history (2)

This is still making me crazy! George W. Bush ignores a warning on the August 6, 2011 presidential briefing that says Bin laden determined to strike in USA by hijacking airplanes and then over 3000 + Americans die on 9/11. Afterward the GOP line is "if you criticize the president, you are with the terrorists." Over the next 8 + years, over 5,000 American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis die in a war that was a total lie.

Now in 2012, after the GOP cuts spending funding for Embassy security, 4 Americans die and they are ready for impeachment. TO THE GOP, FUCK OFF; YOUR RANK HYPOCRISY DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!

Reply to this post

Response to chuckstevens (Reply #10)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:16 PM

13. Oh Yeah!

This is world record hypocrisy. If you questioned anything about 9/11 you were un american. The best we got was a whitewash commission. And of course 9/11 was here, there were thousands killed, the Trade Center gone.

It boggles the mind. But so much about the right is mind boggling these days, it's like they're having a nervous breakdown.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:18 PM

14. Enough republicons... start doing the jobs you were elected for

I am beginning to think the republicons like the taste of crow because they sure to eat a lot of it. Will they ever get back to doing the job they swore to on the Bible... taking care of the businesses at hand that truly matters like the middle class and the growing poverty.

Reply to this post

Response to Waltg (Reply #14)

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:37 PM

17. The job of the Republicans

I truly believe the Republicans forgot that their job is to do what they were elected for. I really believe that they think their job is to grasp at whatever straws they can and do whatever it takes to bring the Democrats down! That is their sole purpose in life - get the Democrats wherever they can! Scumbags!

Reply to this post

Response to jaxind (Reply #17)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 02:06 AM

57. Welcome to DU, jaxind and Waltg!

Glad to have both of you here! As a mom, they remind me of a bunch of spoiled, poorly-raised, tantrum-throwing, poor sport, adult-size three-year-olds. They're acting like a bunch of jackasses! Scumbags all.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:29 PM

16. The Wiki

encylopaedia has a reconstructed timeline of the events and news articles that came out on the Benghazi attack. This was a conspiracy concocted up by the Republican party for a Foreign Policy issue against President Obama in my opinion after going over the timeline.

John NcCain, Lindsay Graham, Kelly Ayotte and Ron Johnson were all in on it from the very beginning. Fox News also put out the first reports about Al Qaieda involvement and even tied it to a convicted Terrorist in New York.

The initial reports also claims there was a CIA annex not far from the Consulate and the FBI did not get in on the investigation until October the third. There is also a report a CNN correspondent was able to get on the scene before the FBI investigation. This CNN reporter violated chain of evidence because she\he took Christopher Stephens Diary from the Consulate. The initial report was given by the CIA. That is David Petraeus's Department. So whatever initial report Ambassador Rice got was from the CIA under Petraeus.
There are also some differing accounts from high officials in the Libyan Government. Libiya's acting President did say a crowd was outside the consulate but attributed the attack to foriegners and extreme militia groups. He later retracted or left out the crowd assertion to an American News organization. An eyewitness also claim about 20 young men showed up outside the consulate protesting about the film while armed trucks with a logo from an security force attached to the government of Libya. the CNN correspondent that got hold of the Diary before the investigation team also worked for FOX news in the past.

Kelly Ayotte is playing Dumb but she was pushing for a cover up from the very beginning. It was those four Republican senatirs that sent a letter directly to Ambassador Rice challenging her about Al Qaieda involvement. So I think this has signs of a concerted effort to bring down the Obama Administration. Everyone pushing this early on were Republicans. I would not trust Petraeus either.

Reply to this post

Response to John2 (Reply #16)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 05:16 PM

65. To quote the end of your post--" So I think this has signs of a concerted effort

to bring down the Obama Administration." This is absolutely right. The fuckers are foaming at the mouth.
I watched the Sunday morning 'news shows' today for almost the 1st time ever because my computer was off being repaired. Holy Crap ! Is THAT what people watch and listen to every week to get their info? The Meet the Press guy and the Fox guy are just bad actors bought and paid for by the republican Party, or their corporate owners.. what ever.

All those republican whores had their talking points down to a T.
The ONLY 'democrat" I saw was Tom Friedman- a silly ninny to begin with, who was the only one to state the obvious.. that this is all a witch hunt. (Even Friedman gets it right once in a while.) And as soon as he was done there was no comment, do discussion, just a cut to a commercial. At which time I couldn't stand it any more and went out for a run.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:38 PM

18. Don't forget that Rep. Issa leaked classified info in his press releases / document dumps on Libya.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 08:40 PM

19. Um, the relevant section you bolded, has been scrubbed

nm

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:35 PM

23. Johnny needs to apologize to Susan Rice.

Like that would ever happen.... then he would have to admit that he was wrong.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 09:40 PM

24. Game, Set, Match........Benghazi gate has just collapsed into a steaming pile of baboon shit.

Senators McCain and Graham being the baboons, of course.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:05 PM

28. Oh well, back to The Birthers...but didn't I read Orly Taitz shut down her operation?

Or the College Transcripters or whatever else in those fertile Republican fantasies??? Maybe they can take a look, I mean do an investigation, of the Khawan/Kelley twins...seems about their intellectual and primal levels.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:16 PM

30. My ex-military, ex-friend could not conceive

Last edited Sat Nov 17, 2012, 09:40 AM - Edit history (1)

that there was a security purpose in keeping some of the story under wraps until informants were safe, and perpetrators were tagged. This person whined on and on about how horrible Obama was on this.
Still, no apology for the foolishness.

Reply to this post

Response to Ilsa (Reply #30)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 02:32 AM

42. I find it funny that even those who have no military training

can see exactly why information might be withheld, especially if they had a solid lead about who the assailants were. This whole thing has been blown so far out of proportion it's ridiculous.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:21 PM

32. I just find it amazing how they seem determined to expose classified info for political reasons

Something they would definitely be all over the white house for if they did that, and most of these people are the same ones that staunchly defended the Bush cabal for 8 years too.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 10:39 PM

33. Please proceed Senator Mccain and Senator Graham

Last edited Sun Nov 18, 2012, 12:34 AM - Edit history (1)

and FOX news.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 16, 2012, 11:17 PM

35. This was quite obvious early on.

If the Republicans cannot figure out something like this, something so obvious from the facts, they should resign from Congress. They have really messed up our national security. What a bunch of stupid idiots.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 02:11 AM

40. Good job, General! He tore into them like they were a wedding vow!!

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 02:25 AM

41. I said that months ago. Please proceed, Governor.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:52 AM

43. Four of Our Good People are DEAD

I get it that the GOP "fake scandal" is bogus.. but the fact is a hugely popular and skilled ambassador and three other good people are dead-- and nobody yet has a credible explanation as to WHY they are dead.

that is the actual scandal here.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:00 PM

44. R's are so consumed with petty partisan politics that they cannot be trusted with national security

information. Valerie Plame's CIA cover was outed by Cheney/Libby; Issa outed Libyan CIA sources; & RobMe presumptuously jumped the gun in holding an early-morning press conference to criticize Obama on the Benghazi attack before anyone knew the facts.

And now here we are watching the party of stooges, livid over the election, conducting a pie-throwing contest.

Reply to this post

Response to pacalo (Reply #44)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 04:31 PM

45. +1

Reply to this post

Response to pacalo (Reply #44)

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 09:58 PM

53. +2

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 05:11 PM

46. The GOP is used to revealing CIA operations

Scooter Libby et al.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:08 PM

48. "withheld the suspected role of specific affiliates of Al Qaeda to avoid tipping [them] off"

Good grief, Republicans, even *I* figured that out months ago. It was an obvious explanation; it's the same reason cops don't spill everything they know about ongoing investigations.

But, hey, if you're a Republican, never let a good tragedy go to waste if it can be exploited for attempted political gain.

Republicans: Proving themselves malicious or moronic, every day.

==============

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:17 PM

49. John McShame must be freaking out.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 08:34 PM

50. K&R!

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 09:05 PM

52. Good job, General...

... you handled it like a soldier.

Reply to this post

Sat Nov 17, 2012, 11:59 PM

55. Spam deleted by gkhouston (MIR Team)

Reply to this post

Response to Dubster (Reply #55)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 02:29 AM

59. If McCain Had Any Character Left He'd Apologize To Ambassador Rice...

He won't. I've given him and Graham a pass until now.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 02:17 AM

58. Kudos to our intelligence agencies

Now it would be nice if our elected Representatives would learn to "zip it" (their mouths) after attacks on US interests. I surmised this was being done. Let'em (gomers) gloat, talk to each other. I'm sure we've got elint and humint where we can learn the who and where they are. And plan counter measures.

I'm really disappointed at the oversight committee's release of photos and names. Just too garner points for their candidate or votes for their party. Their committee is to look out for ALL the American people, not just members of their party.

Let us not forget Sens. McCain, Graham, and Aoyette attacking UN Amb Rice. They now look like asses.

The above two groups make our efforts to track down the perpetrators and their mentors a lot more difficult.

Too quote a famous american Mark Twain, "never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut" and now I will take this opportunity to sign off.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 09:38 AM

60. Republican Hypocrites

If Democrats were doing this to a Republican administration they would be bitching about national security. I guess the national security is only important when they are in charge of the executive branch. Assholes.

They owe Rice and the country an apology. Don't hold your breath, though.

http://iamimminent.blogspot.com/2012/11/republicans-owe-rice-apology.html

Reply to this post

Response to W.J. McCabe (Reply #60)

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 01:48 PM

64. Welcome to DU!

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 10:08 AM

61. I don't understand why this is big news.

Every single solitary human being I have talked to, most of them can not stand Barack Obama, assumed the Administration was deliberately withholding all of the information from the public to throw off the terrorists.....and this was the discussion around church and office and everywhere else from day one.

The only people who got all hot and bothered were the propagandists who thought it might be useful diversion.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 11:39 AM

62. Most firebreathing republicans I know

don't buy the Petraeus' explanation because they hate Obama, dems and people associated with or supporting him. They have to keep the meme alive for their own survival of trying to bring others down with lies and innuendo. This is all they know or care about and they are generally despicable people!

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 11:41 AM

63. Finally, some HONESTY for once!

I knew it wasn't a 'big conspiracy' to manipulate the facts from the start. Sure, the information rolled out a little choppy, but that's to be expected. It happened in Benghazi, not in Birmingham.

I hope the reputation of the conservatives gets dinged a LOT in Langley/the Farm. Maybe this revelation will shut 'em up for awhile.
The Repugs act like this whole thing is an episode of Showtime's Homeland show.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 18, 2012, 06:02 PM

66. Don't forget folks...Obama called it an act of terror two days in a row.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread