HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » So I think this Petreaus ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:14 PM

So I think this Petreaus thing

is only beginning to unravel. I wonder how much of our military folly in the mideast will be attributable to this clown's zipper problem?

6 replies, 1018 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Mr.Bill (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:27 PM

1. I don't think it's a zipper problem, it's a problem that goes back before he was CIA chief

He was a Bush guy, he seemingly ignored the ridiculous billings from war contractors in Iraq. I don't believe for a minute that Ted Westheusing chose to kill himself on his mother's birthday, despite the purported suicide letters. It's always 20 years before we learn the truth about anything, so maybe it's still too soon before we are allowed to know the truth about that. I just hope Obama has a team that will get to the truth. I'm just so tired of this BS. I think this is just a housekeeping measure for Obama, one he saw coming. High time that any Bush appointee that made it into Obama's admin. is replaced, IMO.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 05:34 AM

2. The situation does look like many people are involved and they all each other

It could end up being one of the largest soap operas of the 21st century (or maybe up there with the 2000 election)

Reply to this post

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 09:10 AM

3. could see stacks of old,old style vid tapes in the clear boxes removed from the authors home

He could have been blackmailed for several years over this. Our National security under conservative control with people like rove, fox leadership meeting regular with that author.

Reply to this post

Response to Sunlei (Reply #3)

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 09:16 AM

4. video tapes? That's interesting and you have come to an interesting conclusion about them...

racy videotapes of sex, now THAT is something to occupy ones mind...

Reply to this post

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 09:40 AM

5. None.

What he did was wrong and there's no excuse, but let's not make more of it than what's there.

Reply to this post

Response to USArmyParatrooper (Reply #5)

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 12:08 PM

6. We don't know all of what's there yet.

And we may never know.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread