HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Fox News still ramping up...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:23 PM

Fox News still ramping up the "suspicious timing" of Betrayus resignation

So while all the other sensible news stations are trying to figure out why in the hell no one told President Obama about this investigation, Fox News is still trying to make it seem like its Benghazi related. Those tools just don't know when to quit!!!

PS Greta Van Sustern has a face I just want to deck!!!

5 replies, 845 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Fox News still ramping up the "suspicious timing" of Betrayus resignation (Original post)
Mdterp01 Nov 2012 OP
courseofhistory Nov 2012 #1
underthematrix Nov 2012 #2
LyndaG Nov 2012 #3
demgrrrll Nov 2012 #4
ProudProgressiveNow Nov 2012 #5

Response to Mdterp01 (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:27 PM

1. Idiots! The timing

was because the president wasn't told until very recently (after the election). These dumbasses are too stupid to see things for what they really are and have to try to make something of things that if they weren't stupid, they'd have the answer to.

It's totally partisan reporting, and I'm sure they have simply ignored the fact that Obama didn't know before now in order to try to make him look bad.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to courseofhistory (Reply #1)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:36 PM

2. These dumbasses are running scared. The reason PBO was notified on Thursday

was because on that day they established a connection between Petraeus' affair and national security lapses that seem to focus on Benghazi. The President didn't accept his resignation until Friday because it was at that point he learned more details from multiple sources about the real scope of the investigation. I wouldn't be surprised if Petraeus takes the 5th when he testifies.

FOX HATE NEWS is trying to establish an alternative narrative but it does not seem to fit the facts or common sense.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:48 PM

3. In a word, RATINGS

Fox has to do something to keep their depressed, disappointed audience tuning in.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:42 PM

4. Once I read the average age of the Fox viewer is 65 I decided not to worry about Fox

The average age of the Rush Limbaugh listener is about 60 the average age of the Drudge report viewer is around 48-49. You can see where this is going.

Reply to this post

Response to demgrrrll (Reply #4)

Tue Nov 13, 2012, 01:36 AM

5. +1 nt

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread