HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Day 6

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:27 AM

Day 6

of the loss to Obama and how are the far right handling their grief, have they moved to acceptance yet? I don't thinks so, these posts taken within the last 24 hours:

Free Republic was way out in front on secession. Looks like the rest of the country is waking up.To: Sub-Driver

How would Old Glory look with 30 stars instead of 50?
I think they got this backwards. The 20 seceding states ARE the United States of America.

The other 30 are the United State of America

Last Tuesday evening I went to bed in denial, thinking that there must be some mistake. I declined to believe that a majority of the voters were stupid enough to re-elect a President whose incompetence makes Jimmy Carter seem Washingtonian by comparison, whose mendacity far surpasses that of a pathological liar like Bill Clinton, and whose administration is so corrupt that it actually evokes nostalgia for the Nixon era. I was sure that, when all the actual votes had been counted, they would reveal that the voters of Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Colorado had been sensible enough to send this cheap grifter back to Chicago.

To: Kaslin

RIP, GOP. The Republican Party was killed by Obama’s promise of free stuff for everybody and having Blacks in charge at polling places in swing states.
Hillary wait for her turn in 2016. She will win the same way that Obama won, by bribes and corruption at the polling places.
Conservatives should abandon the GOP and let the country implode. When the free stuff stops, we will have Greece. Then we can start over.

GilGil
When one Florida county comes up with 158% of registered voters that is Prima Fascia Evidence. Most have ignored the psychological warfare aginst the white and conservative voter. Did George Soros own voting machines? I feel betrayed. It the Traitor John Kerry becomes secretary of state I will have to work hard not to lose it.

To: Kaslin
”When you pack it all down, there were only 4 reasons why Oblamer won: 1. Cheating, 2. Cheating, 3. Cheating, and 4. Cheating. If 1. The deceased’s votes, 2. The non-citizen votes, 3. The electronically switched votes and 4. The multiple votes were sifted out, Romney would have won by 5+ percent.

Libs and Blacks in this country have totally abandoned the constitution...it is racist and does not exist...that’s why shows like Levin, Rush, Savage are beneficial, whereas, Hannity is useless”

To: military cop

Republicans have to sew up tens of millions of votes weeks before the election with early voting the way Dems do. In the same manner Dems use welfare rolls for this, the Repubs could target their base (veterans groups, conservative religious groups, chambers of commerce, trade organizations, etc.).

To: CincyRichieRich
The GOP is dead. If not, then kill it.
Its time for a Patriot Party that will follow and defend the Constitution.

Libs and Blacks in this country have totally abandoned the constitution...it is racist and does not exist
They haven't abandoned it they never accepted it to begin with. That's white man's law.
People on the right are delusional about the real views of minorities. They fall all over themselves for the Alan West(s) and Thomas Sowell(s) and think they are representative of the minority communities at large. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Alan West(s), Thomas Sowell(s) and other black conservatives are a minority of a minority of a minority. Truly unique. The best and brightest. It makes the right feel good about themselves and put blinders on to very real realities. This causes massive misjudgements.
Look how so many on the right slobbered all over Colin Bowell.

The Democrats win because of the elite liberal (commie) professors who educated the teachers and journalists of today. They win because the black church teaches obediance to the pastor (Rev Jackson, Rev Sharpton).
We are now a fully pacified Soviet State. If we start to notice and resist we will be sent to the gulags

The hispanic issue is RIPE for moving into the red. Catholic, family oriented cultures who beleive in being left alone and naturally distrust the government. And they voted Obama? This is the epitome of the single issue voter. the RNC needs to go toe to toe, issue to issue with “the Race” and counter it in that community, in that language, at THAT LEVEL

Dumbed down Americans, perfectly exemplified by the Blaze video of Boston university students who voted for Obama but didn’t know how many senators came from each state, know no history, so they are cursed to repeat it.

What can the productive do? Starve the beast. Downsize your income and consider the next four years as a siege. The Democrats are counting on the economy coming back in the next 18 months, just in time for ObamaCare to kick in. We’ll see.

Republicans do not have a woman problem.

Women have the problem

They vote-——————————————stupidly.

Ethiopians brought to Ohio voting stations by busload, 95% of whom did not speak English, and told to vote for Obama, straight Dem ticket

To: patriot08

Consider the ballot box of liberty to be closed.
Going Galt is simply a cold civil war.

10 replies, 994 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to Mojo2 (Original post)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:39 AM

1. I agree that Hannity is useless. The rest, not so much.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:39 AM

2. Entirely too much

Idiocy.......

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 10:49 AM

3. I was particularly interested in the 158% or registered voters

turning out to vote. A simple Google search shows this is a meme being pushed by Allen West and is all over the red wing nut sites.

It's hilarious. The county being accused of such nonsense is St. Lucie County, Florida. There are a total of 290,853 registered voters in the county. 118,649 voted. That's 40.8% of registered voters. It's simple arithmetic, but obviously beyond their understanding.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:11 AM

4. "Did George Soros own voting machines?"

OMG

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:19 AM

5. The 'free stuff for everybody' blows my mind ...

... my sister is completely addicted to the Sarah-Sauce and posted something on Facebook about refusing to 'pay for freeloaders' free cell phones' and I was like are you talking about??

I never, ever, never heard anything from the Obama/Biden camp, from any Dem candidates or from the 'mainstream' media about POTUS 'giving away cell phones' (or other stuff) if he got re-elected.

Do these people know how totally irrational and stupid they sound?

Reply to this post

Response to Myrina (Reply #5)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:26 AM

6. The RW Media Bubble keeps 'em creating bubbles with their drool.

That's the way it is when the lights are on and nobody is home.

Reply to this post

Response to Myrina (Reply #5)

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 12:20 PM

9. Actually, it's true.... but Ronald Reagan started it. It's called "Lifeline"

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/cellphone.asp

So let's tell the world about it. The FCC runs it and you have to be specifically eligible through one of the programs available to very poor people.. I can't copy it, but the explanation starts after all the (outraged!) emails about it.
The program allows people to have a phone and a certain block of minutes to be able to call about an emergency, have a phone number to get a response from a possible employer, medical reasons, etc.

As usual, the infantile of the "other side" have taken the facts out of context and are leveling it as an attack against President Obama. I guess because he's the one who suggested updating the systems to cell phones. But it was their Saint Ronnie who started it in 1984.

It's also not paid for by taxpayers. It's paid for by the USF.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 11:28 AM

7. when will they understand?

Still upset and shocked by obama's win. R's - just look into the mirror.

Why another tax cut for the rich? Why the elimination of planned parenthood? The shortening of early voting and voter suppression tactics. The policies against women -- virginia, south dakota, etc. And I think the elimination of big bird from Romney in the 1st debate was a no-no. I mean eliminate big bird but give himself a 20% tax cut in addition to eliminating the alternative minimum tax.

There you have it. Oh and by the way, what is so wrong about Jon Huntsman working for this president.
It should be an honor for any person(regardless of what party) to be asked to work in any president's administration.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 12:00 PM

8. ...and told to vote ...straight Dem ticket

Whatcha cryin' about?! We learned that from you guys.

And BTW, dumbass, Allen West is spelled Allen, not Alan. You must be thinking of Alan Grayson, but he's a Democrat and he won in a landslide by 25 points.

Reply to this post

Mon Nov 12, 2012, 06:16 PM

10. I am *stunned* that guy couldn't spell Prima Facie

And that's not just a misspelling - he doesn't know what the fuck it really is, trust me.

I love the whole "make fun of a few voters in our party who don't know things they should know" thing. As if they don't base their entire party around the low-information voter.

As I often point out, and I'll do it again if I have time - I showed - using the entire 2004 electorate broken down county by county on a spreadsheet matched to census data - that the least educated counties voted the most heavily for the Republicans. And the relationship between BA's in your population and votes for the Repubs was almost perfectly directly inverse. May seem obvious, but I proved it.

Furthermore, I'm an American History major one paper shy of a law degree. I love when they talk about the Constitution and our history. I've immolated Repubs in conversations focused on those two things, because those that blow the hardest don't know a damn thing about our history and have never actually read the Constitution.

How can you be trusted to defend the Constitution when you've never actually read it?

I have, and I know my freaking American History because, guess what? I'm a patriot, and an educated one, at that.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread