HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » LoL Diary Of A Totally Un...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:01 PM

LoL Diary Of A Totally Unhinged Republican (*Warning Language*)

Well even though there are those on this thread who will read this and gasp and go "oh my this is such a bad bad thing to allow to be posted here because of the language and in fact one of you will probably report this post and then sit back and watch some "secret censorship panel' of jurors vote to delete it I thought it might be important to see just how some republicans are totally unspooled over this election. So here you go, this was in response to me providing a link dispelling a story from some fake Prague newspaper that was claiming that we are all doomed because of the re-election of our great President Obama.

Of course, shit for brains you use SNOPES a left wing controlled so called fact checking site!
You are so fucking lost and spun by them you cannot see the forest for the trees.

Go on believing the bullshit. When you are bent over and taking it up the ass. Remember the so called shit for brains told you so. Then again, it is California and you're used to it.

Also, think about your dumbass facts on eco-friendly bullshit.
How much does those mercury filled light bulbs cost versus the plain old incandescent?
About 5 times the cost depending where you live. What a con.

First they do not save the energy as promised and they are for shit lighting. As an Electrical buyer we ran them through the proper tests using our product engineers. The result where astoundingly bad. The dumb ass Eco nuts think they save, they do not. Same result with tankless water heaters. They both actually end up using more. The house we live was completely updated with all the latest eco-friendly cost saving bullshit. The result was higher gas and electrical bills.

Now you are to stupid to see that this correlates to a mired of other so called Eco-friendly crap. The end result WILL be prices so high and a standard of living demonstrably worse than today.
What do I know, always hired the best and let them give me the options without the bullshit spin.

You are pathetically fucked and do not even know it.
There is language for you dumbass.

Do not email anymore.

17 replies, 1836 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 17 replies Author Time Post
Reply LoL Diary Of A Totally Unhinged Republican (*Warning Language*) (Original post)
pismoclam Nov 2012 OP
bkkyosemite Nov 2012 #1
NMDemDist2 Nov 2012 #2
libodem Nov 2012 #7
qwlauren35 Nov 2012 #13
pismoclam Nov 2012 #10
BainsBane Nov 2012 #3
mimi85 Nov 2012 #15
libodem Nov 2012 #4
KansDem Nov 2012 #5
magical thyme Nov 2012 #6
pismoclam Nov 2012 #12
magical thyme Nov 2012 #14
JohnnyRingo Nov 2012 #8
pansypoo53219 Nov 2012 #9
dballance Nov 2012 #11
Kaleva Nov 2012 #16
seabeyond Nov 2012 #17

Response to pismoclam (Original post)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:03 PM

1. "There is language for you dumbass" And it ain't the language this creep used..

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:05 PM

2. it's not the language of this post that gets me

it's the
one of you will probably report this post and then sit back and watch some "secret censorship panel' of jurors vote to delete it
comment that makes me want to you

Reply to this post

Response to NMDemDist2 (Reply #2)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:13 PM

7. I think it is a valid concern

There are word police on the board. And grammar graders. And it isn't just words. It can be certain posters as well.
Big brother is watching you. You must conform.

Reply to this post

Response to libodem (Reply #7)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 01:40 PM

13. I'm one of the word police.

I voted to hide something a few minutes ago because I felt it was over the top.

Somebody else will come along and make the same point without the level of ugliness that was in this post.

And I stand by my decision. I respect "quotes". I love a warning in the title. Spewing fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck is simply not necessary.

And I'm okay if this gets hidden!

Reply to this post

Response to NMDemDist2 (Reply #2)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:44 PM

10. child please

your smiley face threat of physical violence against me could be reported to the secret censorship panel on this thread dontcha know, can't we all just get along on this thread and if you don't like what someone posts just don't read their posts, I mean commmmme onnnnn playing the "im going to tell mommie on you" game here really is quite against everything freedom of speech stands for imho

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:06 PM

3. Sorry but that is quite tame

compared to the lunatics over on Yahoo.

Reply to this post

Response to BainsBane (Reply #3)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 04:01 PM

15. No kidding!

It made me sick just reading the comments. So I stopped and feel much better.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:06 PM

4. Woah

That was rough.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:08 PM

5. Perhaps this person needs to read this...

...concerning CFLs:

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/translating-uncle-sam/stories/cfl-vs-incandescent-battle-of-the-bulb

I suspect this person uses FOX for "information."

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:11 PM

6. so you wrote to a fake Prague newspaper to dispel a myth that the President's re-election

dooms us all.

And multiple people wrote back about mercury-filled light bulbs and snopes?

That makes no sense at all.

And since when have threads been hidden over language? I've seen threads with titles of "fuck you" on the home page.

Sorry, but your OP does not compute...

Reply to this post

Response to magical thyme (Reply #6)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 01:03 PM

12. ehhhhhh

no that's not what I said, I said I wrote back to that republican that his email that he sent me from a fake Prague newspaper was in fact a fake and provided him with a link from another DU person on this thread who was kind enough to post the link dispelling his lunacy. And ehhhhh the thread WAS hidden last night when my original post entitled "OMG Take A Look At This Nasty Unsolicited Email I Just Got From An Angry Repuke In Janesville!!!" was voted by a "secret panel of jurors" to be taken down so hopefully this will clear up your confusion regarding my post

Reply to this post

Response to pismoclam (Reply #12)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 03:11 PM

14. ehhhhh....your writing was less than clear and not all of us saw your hidden OP

"So here you go, this was in response to me providing a link dispelling a story from some fake Prague newspaper that was claiming that we are all doomed because of the re-election of our great President Obama. "

There is nothing in that 'graph, or the rest of your OP, that says this was an email response from a republican that you emailed to in regard to some fake Prague newspaper. But I agree that the email back was unhinged.

Unless the "secret panel of jurors" specified language as the reason, that may not be the reason your thread was hidden. I haven't had a thread hidden at DU2, although I have occasionally alerted on threads and occasionally voted to hide (or not hide) threads as a juror. I have never seen one hidden due to language and have seen much foul language here (and often use it myself). Usually alerts are about somebody who appears to be a troll or is making a personal attack. I know that both as an alerter and as a juror, I see the final votes and reasons for decisions via pm. I would have thought that a person alerted on would get the same pm, especially if their post was hidden. If not, that strikes me as unfair and something to raise in the meta discussion group.

I'm guessing that due to your low post count and recent membership, some may have misinterpreted your hidden OP and thought you were either a troll or making a personal attack on somebody. Try to chill. The jury panels have gone a long way toward tamping down the trolls during election season.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:16 PM

8. That person needs a couple months at a FEMA re-education camp.

LOL

So many right wing misconceptions in that ignorant rant, he may be beyond reclaimation.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:23 PM

9. when you only trust truthiness.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 12:48 PM

11. My average electric bill is $35

I switched to all CFLs and make a point to keep the AC/heat at low. It can happen if you try.

And you don't have to be a left wing crusader.

Reply to this post

Response to dballance (Reply #11)

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 04:08 PM

16. Mine averages $38 a month and I pay about 19/kWh.

The average price of residential electricity was 12/kWh in the U.S. in April 2012.

Reply to this post

Sun Nov 11, 2012, 04:32 PM

17. it is homophobic. some like to make it just vulgar language. referring to up the ass, and calif,

pretty much tells you they are dissing gays. you think that is fine for du?

no. just no.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread