HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Look At This Repukelican ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:12 PM

Look At This Repukelican Friend's Absolute Lunacy ROTFLMFAO

So a few months ago a friend of mine down in San Diego decided to forward a few of my pro Obama emails to some friend of his that he went to high school with that now lives in get this...Janesville. Of course the responses back were so far out there that I decided to go ahead and engage the asshat in friendly fodder back and forth and of course with every fact I provided came back your typical puke talking points. Last week the clown even went so far as to predict a romney landslide but of course was not willing to put his $$$$ where his mouth was. So of course I will admit that I did spike it in the end zone on Tuesday evening and have been blistering his email every day since and so this evening I arrive home to read this, LoL.........

Regulation nation is full speed ahead, the middle class will pay for it unlike the President said.
EPA is pushing forward their energy regulations which will cause electricity rates to double.

You got your wish, now you can pay for it. Oh wait, only people that work today will.

The takers are overtaking the makers and the fiscal cliff is just the beginning.

Heard an interesting story, the Republicans should just let him have it all and just watch how fast we will fall.
Regulations, raise taxes, spend more money we do not have, keep sending jobs overseas as it only takes 3 months on average to get a manufacturing plant going where the US takes 3 years, legalize pot for everyone so we can tax it then file lawsuits against any company that grows it, of course that will not happen as they would not be able get a farm approved via regulations, pay for all contraceptive and female issues because they do not want to take accountability,deplete the military, ramp up spending for college for students that will go overseas as we will not be making anything here. Of course the cost of college going up will be sucked up by the indoctrination institutions. There by saddling kids with even more debt.

Good luck

So LoL I was hoping someone on here could help me with a nice little respnse back to him tonight, any help or suggestions wouuld be greatly appreciated. Peace out.

This post was made with 100% recycled electrons.

11 replies, 1459 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply Look At This Repukelican Friend's Absolute Lunacy ROTFLMFAO (Original post)
pismoclam Nov 2012 OP
beachbumbob Nov 2012 #1
Dollface Nov 2012 #2
charlyvi Nov 2012 #3
Chellee Nov 2012 #8
Scuba Nov 2012 #4
evlbstrd Nov 2012 #5
Andy Stanton Nov 2012 #6
Cha Nov 2012 #7
SnohoDem Nov 2012 #11
NCLefty Nov 2012 #9
pismoclam Nov 2012 #10

Response to pismoclam (Original post)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:13 PM

1. if gop/conservative rhetoric was valid

why has business been at record profits the last 4 years???

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:29 PM

2. In the words of Rachel Maddow...

Do not confuse your ''World-Net-Daily-caliber-theraputic-conservative-alternative-reality-fantasy-babble" for what actually happened.

It probably won't help but it is fun to say.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:29 PM

3. Simple.

Just say.....OK

Reply to this post

Response to charlyvi (Reply #3)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 08:29 PM

8. +1

What charlyvi said.

Perfect.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 07:41 PM

4. Tell him I pissed in the Rock River and he's obviously been drinking contaminated water.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 08:12 PM

6. How about this?

I could make a point-by-point response but it wouldn't do any good as it's obvious you're only listening to Rush Limbaugh and his ilk.

So rather than waste my time and yours, let me just say - have a nice day!

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 08:22 PM

7. Riddle him this.. If he gets his "facts" from the same places that "mitt was going to win

in a landslide" then he should begin to question his freaking sources.

Reply to this post

Response to Cha (Reply #7)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 10:58 PM

11. + a little more than 3 million (votes, that is)

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 08:31 PM

9. Waste of time.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 10:51 PM

10. So here is his response to our response.....

Now of course if you really understood economics and history you would now that Republicans like Reagan set this wheels in motion for the economy to exceed far beyond his tenure. This of course goes against the grain of the teaching of the schools today and how facts are spun.

Romney landslide prediction was all mine and based on the hope that people where not that blind and frankly stupid.

It is very unfortunate that there are so many people blinded by falsehoods spun and not challenged by the complacent media or Romney himself.

This was not a Presidential race based on facts and policies.

This was a popularity contest and followed up by a good ground game by Democrats.

Business profits are high due to "unknown factors" of this regime. There is trillions setting off shore that could be here at home if it were not for the horrible tax code. Republican and Democrat are at fault here. Look at what is happening over the last few months to the market. The seeds are planted for a major collapse if nothing positive gets doe over the next few weeks. Several companies have announced layoffs since Tuesday that go unreported and blame the uncertainty and the reelection of Obama.
Before you say prove it ....Energizer, Westinghouse,Research In Motion, Lightyear Network Solutions, Hawker-Beechcraft, Boeing, CVPH medical center, US Celluar (640 in Chicago alone), and the list goes on.

This post made with 100% recycled electrons.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread