HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » LMFAO! These people are n...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 03:59 PM

LMFAO! These people are nuts! The pony in Obama winning a second term

By Lloyd Marcus

Two boys were assigned to shovel a stable full of horse manure. One of the boys was depressed. The other enthusiastically shoveled with glee. "Why are you happy?" asked the depressed lad. His happy associate responded, "With all of this excrement, there must be a pony in here."

As a Christian, I must trust and believe that God has a pony in allowing Obama to be reelected. Therefore, I will not join those who think we have lost the battle for America. Nor, do I subscribe to the nonsense that our Tea Party values are extreme. Our values are aligned with the human spirit. They are right and just. In a recent article, I said Obama appeals to three groups: the clueless, entitlement addicts and racists. While entitlement addiction and racism played a role, I believe the vast majority of Obama voters are clueless because the mainstream media protected him.

Obama winning a second term is insane. Based on his horrible lapse in leadership regarding Libya, attacks on Christianity, attacks on business, assaults on freedom hidden in Obamacare and crimes against our Constitution, an informed America would not have given Obama four more years. Like you, my fellow patriots who love America, Mary and I are hurt, disappointed and a bit mopy. But my resolve to fight to restore Godly principles and freedom back into my country is stronger than ever.

God is still in control and things can turn on a dime. In the Bible, Joseph went from being eternally doomed to prison to standing before the King in one day. That meeting led to Joseph becoming a ruler, second only to the King. God always has a plan.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/marcus/121108

9 replies, 1265 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 9 replies Author Time Post
Reply LMFAO! These people are nuts! The pony in Obama winning a second term (Original post)
JRLeft Nov 2012 OP
Bicoastal Nov 2012 #1
upaloopa Nov 2012 #2
Kalidurga Nov 2012 #3
Still Sensible Nov 2012 #4
Wait Wut Nov 2012 #5
appleannie1 Nov 2012 #6
Filibuster Harry Nov 2012 #7
sadbear Nov 2012 #8
Confusious Nov 2012 #9

Response to JRLeft (Original post)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:03 PM

1. Jeez, now EVERYONE wants Obama to give them a pony.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:05 PM

2. Talk about living in a Fox bubble

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:05 PM

3. Clueless...

Hasn't looked at one iota of data on who supports Obama and who supports Romney. Here is a clue. really clueless people support Romney and that includes the 1% that think Republicans are good for business.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:06 PM

4. The level of ignorance in that post is

is beyond words.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:07 PM

5. Why are they complaining?

They still have the horse's ass. He just isn't going to be President...ever.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:09 PM

6. People who take the time to look up facts are clueless but people that watch FOX are informed?

I voted for Obama.

I have worked all my life so one could not call me an entitlement addict

I go to the source and actually read bills instead of trusting what any media tells me they say so you cannot define me as clueless.

And I am certainly not a racist. I have a black son-in-law and beautiful mixed race grandchildren, one of which served 4 terms in Iraq. I truly believe that all humans should be treated equal no matter their race, their religion or their gender.

So something tells me the person that wrote that is the one that needs educated.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:17 PM

7. pick a number??

Well, who wants a president whose tax plan is pick a number for your deductions?

Romney instated a state health plan. Only you nut jobs made him run away from it.

Besides, who wants a president that will slash Big Bird but yet give an additional 20% tax cut to the wealthy?
And who won't take a $ 10 spending cut for $ 1 increase in taxes? I mean, okay if you don't want a tax increase on the wealthy but another cut?

Give me a break or should i say give me a pony.

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:21 PM

8. Don't discourage them.

They're not shoveling horse shit, they're digging their own graves. (Well, yeah, they're shoveling horse shit, too. )

Reply to this post

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 04:32 PM

9. The bad guy never wants to believe they are bad

The NAZIs even thought they were the good guys.

Yea, I had to go there.

So, no sir, your values do not align with the human spirit, nor are they right and just.

(Well, they may be for you, but they are not for the 99%)

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread