HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Freepers react to news th...

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:51 PM

Freepers react to news that 7 million white voters stayed home, and conclude it must be voter fraud.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GET A BRAIN, MORANS!

ALL THE ALLEGED FRAUD WAS ON YOUR SIDE! LET'S SEE SOME EVIDENCE OF THIS ALLEGED VOTER FRAUD, BESIDES YOUR HUNCH.

Anyway, without further ado:

Without paper ballots you can never prove those votes existed or not

------

There should be a public record of everyone who cast a voteóthough of course not which way they voted.

I have a hard time imagining seven million votes being disappeared and it not being found out.

A few hundred thousand in key states, howeveróthat I could see.

My best guess is a share of the evangelical base staying home and orchestrated voter fraud on the part of the Dems in combination would solve the mystery.

---------

I suspect this election was stolen. A simple check would be to compare percentages of voter participation in states with controls in place against those states that have "flexible" voter standards.

----------

ďItís not the people who vote that count. Itís the people who count the votes.Ē (attributed to Josef Stalin)

-----------

Exactly. The paperless ballot machines (the modern solid state ones) can be rigged. There were and are reports of republican votes switching to dems as the ballot is cast. It may have never gotten counted at all. It could work in a predetermined ratio.

For example, for every 20 republican votes, one gets switched to the dems, one vote is dropped altogether. This type of fraud could explain why the votes are lower this year. Some votes were skimmed off.

--------------

Without paper ballots you can never prove those votes existed or not

Exactly.

Does it not occur to anyone that fraud could account for that?

----------------

Did the Evangelicals sit this one out? I have not heard yet.

That claim has been made but I don't believe it for a minute.

My family certainly didn't and I know people at church who would have crawled over broken glass to vote, not to mention quite a number of Evangelical FReepers.

We knew what was at stake.

I think voter fraud had more to do with the election than anything but the GOP, wusses that they are, will not pursue it, while if the dems thought that there was voter fraud resulting in their loss, they'd be all over it like white on rice.

A fault the acceptance of the loss with the GOP for not pursuing it and pressing the issue.

--------------------------

We need to go back to one day voting and paper ballots supplemented with a photo id requirement and 24hour indelible purple ink. We do not need or want any computer assistance in tabulating our votes. The old fashioned way may take longer but vote integrity is worth it. These remedies are simple and common sense but Iíll fall over in a faint if they are enacted any time soon. We should also require that all military ballots are counted before any others.

------------------------------

Who says white voters didnít show up.

Letís remember the growing crowds for Romney, and the crickets at the Hussein rallies.

A simple tampering with voting machines can wipe out millions of repub votes.

Everyone I know could not wait to go vote. We waited 4 long painful years to do that.

We showed up, and they wiped out millions of our votes with the largest amount of vote fraud and tampering in history.

--------------------

agreed these results do not make sense and I have listed a few points on my profile page.

Even the UN obervers have now gone home and said they cannot beleive how we are allowed to mail in votes, vote on line, hand out ballots while standing in line, never show ID etc.

Something has to be done as we have no way of knowing who votes and how many times and if they;re legal

----------------

Look at my profile page as there are many cases which do not add up with these results.

We have a mickey mouse election system and no way of doing knowing if people shoudl vote, legal, illegals, vote twice

------------------

Iíve looked at those results and trust me they do not add up,
Even here republican counties voted more, polls had Romney up by 7, obama only got 5000 in Tampa and yet he might win this state!!! Look at WI, VA, OH, FL and those results are not adding up and the numbers do not make sense.

States do not go all republican , a Gov wins twice and yet they vote for obama and a senator

------------------------

FINALLY, a comparatively sane Freeper shuts them all down:

"Rush is just now going thru the numbers in more detail. Fewer Republicans voted for Romney than did for McCain. About three (3) million Republicans DID NOT vote. Thatís enough to have put Romney up by about 100K."

"That's not possible.. Rush is wrong... Romney lost because of massive voter fraud... Blah, blah, blah.

If people want to feel better by believing that Romney lost because of massive voter fraud, then by all means, they should make themselves feel better. But just because Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Big Foot all make me feel better, that doesn't mean they are real. I'm sure there was voter fraud on both sides (although more on the left than the right). But I really, really doubt there was a coast-to-coast conspiracy to commit voter fraud that was so massive that it resulted in an Obama victory in nearly every battleground state. The problem with conspiracies is that people like to talk, and the larger the conspiracy the greater the likelihood that the conspirators will get caught because of their "loose lips."

Speculation and anecdotal observations on voter turnout is not proof of anything. For example, I voted two hours earlier than I normally vote because I was highly motivated to fire Obama. The line was longer than I had ever seen before. But that may have been because the line is always longer at that time in the morning or because motivated people like me could not wait to cast their votes. Indeed, when I spoke to poll watcher who happens to be my neighbor, he said that despite the early morning rush to vote, total votes were way down in my precinct as compared to 2008 and 2004 and even 2010.

Perhaps the best evidence of lower turnout is to look at what happened in the solid red voting districts. For example, I live in an historically red district in the bluest of blue states, and while there is no way that New York would go Romney, I expected Republican Nan Hayworth to win re-election to Congress and a number of other Republicans to hold their seats in local elections. It was a blood bath and the post-election stats are showing that Republicans stayed home in mass even though local GOP enrollment is higher now than in 2008.

We need only to look at the comments posted here at FR during the GOP primary as a measure of conservative discontent. There were hundreds, perhaps thousands of posts from Freepers who said they would never vote for Romney no matter what. I was one of them and IIRC, even JR took a hard line and promised never to vote for Romney. Although I eventually held my nose and voted for the RINO, even a relatively small number of conservatives sticking to their principles and refusing to vote for Romney would have been enough to assure an Obama victory. "

18 replies, 2278 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 18 replies Author Time Post
Reply Freepers react to news that 7 million white voters stayed home, and conclude it must be voter fraud. (Original post)
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 OP
barnabas63 Nov 2012 #1
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 #4
Epiphany4z Nov 2012 #2
smorkingapple Nov 2012 #3
progressivebydesign Nov 2012 #11
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 #5
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 #6
Zen Democrat Nov 2012 #7
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 #8
progressivebydesign Nov 2012 #12
Flashmann Nov 2012 #9
leftynyc Nov 2012 #10
Politicalboi Nov 2012 #13
hedda_foil Nov 2012 #14
UCmeNdc Nov 2012 #15
IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ Nov 2012 #16
bushisanidiot Nov 2012 #17
anobserver2 Nov 2012 #18

Response to IfPalinisAnswerWatsQ (Original post)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:53 PM

1. Critical thinking skills of 4-year-olds on display here.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to barnabas63 (Reply #1)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:57 PM

4. This one from an FL freeper named manc is the best:

"
States do not go all republican , a Gov wins twice and yet they vote for obama and a senator"

Really, moran?

How do you explain ND? Does this moran think that the Dems have enough clout in NC to steal it for Heidi Heitkamp without Republicans noticing?

UGH, right-wing echo chamber. NO facts get in. ACCEPT REALITY ASSHOLES.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:55 PM

2. Gee they never wanted

a paper trail before....saw no need after 2000 or 2004...wonder why we need them now...hmmpfff

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:56 PM

3. This is why I don't hop on the voter fraud bandwagon on this site

You could go back a few days and find cats saying the same shit you posted here from Freeperland...

"But our claims are true!!!"

They're saying the same thing.

I'll stay away from anything that even remotely lumps me in with those nutcases, thanks very much...

Reply to this post

Response to smorkingapple (Reply #3)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:41 PM

11. Sorry. but you can take that straight to the ladies in Ohio standing 9 hours in line to vote.

You tell that to the people that were purged WRONGLY from Florida's voter rolls. Tell that to the people that received republican funded robo calls and mailers telling them to vote somewhere else. The list is staggering.. and YES, there was absolute voting fraud and suppression. But noo.. Romney's son bought into a company that owns and maintains voting machines because he likes PacMan. Riiight.

This false equivalency bullshit is too much. Yes. Sometimes people DO steal elections. They do it vote by vote, 1,000 here, 100 there.

Not a great idea to refer to fellow democrats as "nutcases," which is what you're inferring.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 02:59 PM

5. MANC YOU DUMMY

HERE HE GOES AGAIN, hahahahah:

"Iím saying the same and it;s liek banging my head on the desk here .

I put down on my profle page some cases of where these results do not add up and that is just a few.

Something is fishy with these results, even in PA it only need 30 votes more in each precint to have won that state so lets not think it is hard to do this when they have had 4 years of planning.

crowds were big, obsevers kicked out, ballots handed out while people in line in Dem counties .my wife was in one area and saw 3 precints in republcian areas and the lines were long,

Hell youcould not go to a neighbors wihtout people saying they can;t wait to vote

I;m sick of how many just go and say that we did nto get out the vote when I;ve looked at conties here and we did get the vote out and somehow obama got less votes.

Something is not right in FL, VA, OH, WI.

I mean think about this, are they telling me that Ryan was no where to wining his state and that state voed for a Dem senator but the state went republican. Then Walker won his state twice
Who has ever heard of military votes going evenly, well it did happen they say but only in one state VA, a state he obama needed.

sorry call me anything you want but this is not adding up and I;m pissed off how some just try and tell us that this was just not a good campaign after we saw the crowds, polls and what we heard."

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:01 PM

6. Illiterate freeper continues ranting below:

HAHAHAHA. LET ME LINK YOUR TEARS, IDIOT!

"lets ask this as well.
How many got others to vote?
How many do you know voted McCain and yet stayed at home in those important states?
How many obama voters switched ?
How many Mcain voters went to obama ?
I bet no more than a 100 in the country

something does not add up and I;m not going to just fall in line with the talking heads so they can move on.
something does not sit right abut these results

I saw a lefty site whee they were nervous and watching results come in from counties and even they were praying.

Even some Dems said FL is now Romney and trust me I ma here and travel this state every day nearly and there is no way he obama won here unless you add what votes they got through fraud and those ballots which were being given ut to people in line and then dropped off.
Tehn we can ask where were the Dems and what were they doing when republcain observers were kicked out for hours in quite a few precints.

As for them getting thrown out, seriously this happened in OH, PA, FL and I;m not sure VA but that was not a coincidence thta came from their national campaign

IWSH OUR SIDE HAD BALLS AND WOULD FIGHT BACK FOR ONCE"

Seriously, this dude is illiterate.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:04 PM

7. If true, I think that a lot of evangelicals couldn't vote for a Mormon.

Regardless of Billy Graham. It's ingrained in evangelicals that Mormons are bad, bad bad.

Reply to this post

Response to Zen Democrat (Reply #7)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:04 PM

8. I think it was the young Ron Paul voters

Who Romney pissed off

Reply to this post

Response to Zen Democrat (Reply #7)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:42 PM

12. my neighbors are evangelicals and the ONLY RW sign sticker they didn't have, was Romney.

they never talked about it, never talked him up. Never.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:21 PM

9. If deductive reasoning was a strong point for these cretins

They wouldn't even BE teabaggers.......

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:32 PM

10. That comparatively sane freeper

is talking about district NY-19 - my sister lives there and was dancing around her house when she learned they ousted that teabagging Hayworth. That's also an area that got hit very hard with Sandy and many (including sister) still don't have power. That may be why so many stayed home. He is right that it was a historically conservative district but it has been trending blue for a while. Hayworth got in during the 2010 bloodbath (for Dems).

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 03:43 PM

13. I'm glad these assholes

Think they were short changed. Now they sort of know how we felt in 2000 and 04. But our election WAS stolen. Fuck these dumb fucks. It's the GOP who are guilty of stealing elections. And we have facts, they do not.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 04:15 PM

14. This might just pull the freepers to the right side of the paper ballot fight.

They're talking about paperless voting vs hand counts and inadequate reconciliation of check -ins vs ballots in the polling places. We've been yelling about this for years. Wouldn't it be terrific if this got the creepers to push for the same things? Talk about non -partisan!

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 04:22 PM

15. Some Republicans stayed home because they did not like Mitt Romney

I know some hard Core Christians types stayed home since they felt they could never vote for a Mormon.

Reply to this post

Response to UCmeNdc (Reply #15)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:22 PM

16. This is what I thought as well

nt

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:25 PM

17. It was the Bradley Effect. White evangelicals couldn't vote for a mormon.

Even though they may have said they would in a poll.

that's my guess, anyway.

Reply to this post

Response to bushisanidiot (Reply #17)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 08:19 PM

18. They could not vote for a Mormon

I think many of them could not vote for a Mormon, and I know the polls always say that is not true;
only "10%" claim on polls they could not vote for a Mormon. But maybe they do not want to say they
can not vote for a Mormon. Maybe the actual figure is much higher and we are seeing that in how many voters
stayed home.

I have been reading and watching some right leaning media recently (I have not usually posted or watched anything
but I got drawn into it because of the election aftermath).

It is fascinating to see how the right is coming up with reasons for why they lost. At this moment Laura Ingram
is hosting Bill O'Reilly's show and dumping everything on GW Bush as the reason for the loss.

(I happen to think GW did have something to do with it. Not having him around may have made some voters
wonder why he was apparently not allowed on the Romney campaign trail.)

Also, on the left, Chris Matthews tonight said FL GOP Marco Rubio is already going to IOWA! LOL...

I would love to see Hillary Clinton be the 2016 Dem presidential candidate against Marco Rubio. LOL....
It would be great to see her become the first woman president.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread