HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Day 2 of Tea Bagger Meltd...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 08:54 AM

Day 2 of Tea Bagger Meltdown

Im wondering do they ever get over the hate of a black man being President? Will these Tea Baggers become violently dangerous to Obama supporters? These are copied from GOP message boards

Examples:

Last night’s loss was destined to happen regardless whether Mitt Romney or the Archangel Michael were on the ballot. Beelzebub would still have still won.

Military Absentee Ballots Delivered 1 Day late would have swung the election for Romney

Liberals are like the people in Iraq who supported the opposition candidate to Saddam Hussein for all of those years. Yes, Saddam Hussein held "elections". Regularly. That is what happened here yesterday. We had a Saddam Hussein "election".

Communism is about to take over America and have the full acceptance of half of the American people. Maybe the American people need to experience communism themselves in order to realize their mistake.

The American conservative base has had to put up with being called stupid, racist, greedy and unfair for decades by not only the Democrats but the vast majority of the media. The pent up frustration of these decades is magnified by the fact that George H. W. Bush, Bob Dole, George W. Bush and John McCain would not or perhaps could not confront this. The time is now for the Liberals to hear us ROAR.

Here is why the GOP lost: The reasons are clear and obvious to me: Barack Obama is implementing here in the US the very same policies Hugo Chavez has successfully implemented in Venezuela: Take over key industries. Get the majority of the population dependent on entitlements and government support programs to secure their votes.

America has sown the seed of it's own destruction, they will come crawling back to the GOP asking us to save them after darkie destroys them. (Yike, doesn't hsi sound like Charles Manson logic from Helter Skelter?)

It's a 50/50 nation, Romney didn't offer the ghetto slugs enough free things

Fly your USA flag upside down to protest the corrupt results of this election, it's a startto the revolution.

Calling on all Conservatives to join me in dropping our cable television since this is the reason that Obama won. The cable tv is nothing but a PR tool for the Liberals.

Starve the ghetto people by: Get some business card printed up that say “Obama’s government has taken all of my money and I am unable to leave you a tip. You might try calling the White House at: (phone number) and ask Obama for your tip.” Leave this on the table whenever you go out to eat at restaurants or places where tips are customarily given. This will force blacks and mexicans to vote GOP

Before hiring anyone to do work on: your car, lawn, house cleaning, home repair, etc., ask them who they voted for. If they either won’t tell you or say “Obama,” tell them “Sorry I can not trust your judgment when it comes to matters of national important, how could I trust your judgment when it comes to my car, house, etc....”

After we were cheated out of this election, at that moment I wanted to Occupy something! I wanted to poop on a police car. I wanted to be the one fanatically screaming about insults to my religion, and threatening violent irrational retaliation just as Liberals act

23 replies, 2808 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 23 replies Author Time Post
Reply Day 2 of Tea Bagger Meltdown (Original post)
Mojo2 Nov 2012 OP
Adenoid_Hynkel Nov 2012 #1
Tutonic Nov 2012 #9
peace13 Nov 2012 #2
barbiegeek Nov 2012 #14
brewens Nov 2012 #3
Flashmann Nov 2012 #4
Maeve Nov 2012 #5
politicaljunkie41910 Nov 2012 #15
Andy Stanton Nov 2012 #6
union_maid Nov 2012 #7
ProudProgressiveNow Nov 2012 #8
AlinPA Nov 2012 #10
democrat_patriot Nov 2012 #11
sufrommich Nov 2012 #12
sammytko Nov 2012 #18
Hans Delbrook Nov 2012 #13
Tennessee Hillbilly Nov 2012 #16
texpatriot2004 Nov 2012 #23
ancianita Nov 2012 #17
Mojo2 Nov 2012 #19
CitizenLeft Nov 2012 #20
Mojo2 Nov 2012 #21
WestCoastLib Nov 2012 #22

Response to Mojo2 (Original post)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 08:58 AM

1. I seriously hope we get to see Sununu and Norquist cry today!

They were hiding from the media yesterday.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Adenoid_Hynkel (Reply #1)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:46 AM

9. I'll take Reince Preibus for the win!

He should polish off that one word resume "Dooooofusss", cause he is definitely going to lose his job. Elections do have consequence Prooobut!

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:03 AM

2. Pretty sick stuff!

Our neighbor down the street has brought out an American flag and has hung it upside down on a pole by the road. Really......all the lying in the run up to the election did' bother him? The thing that finally gets to him is that he doesn't like the result of the election....that is what puts our country in distress? More likely he is the one in distress and should hang is panties form the fence and save us all the drama.

Reply to this post

Response to peace13 (Reply #2)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 10:17 AM

14. hang his panties-OMG so Funny. We need a good one button or hilarious button on these posts

to we can give special props to the funny ones.

Reply to this post

3. Yeah Jackwagon! Use those tip cards. I want to know you're getting your minimum daily requirement

loogies in your food!

Reply to this post

4. Calling on all Conservatives to join me in dropping our cable television

Great idea.....Further restrict your access to fact and reality.....It's not like you NEED it......

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:06 AM

5. I love the one where they are mean about tipping

this will not force "blacks and mexicans to vote GOP", this will put an end to good service for the fool who tries it.

Asking folks who they voted for will also get around--people will learn to lie to the crazy person.

Get rid of cable and you get rid of Faux...that would probably help your IQ recover....

Reply to this post

Response to Maeve (Reply #5)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 10:29 AM

15. This one is interesting

"...Before hiring anyone to do work on: your car, lawn, house cleaning, home repair, etc., ask them who they voted for. If they either won’t tell you or say “Obama,” tell them “Sorry I can not trust your judgment when it comes to matters of national important, how could I trust your judgment when it comes to my car, house, etc....”

As if there are any Repugs out there who do lawns or house cleaning. The person who services your car is likely to have voted for Obama as well.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:07 AM

6. I'm Thrilled To Read This Stuff

As long as the GOP continues to be in denial they will continue to get their butt handed to them in future elections.

Reply to this post

Response to Andy Stanton (Reply #6)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:16 AM

7. Oh, yes

They should totally go for it. I'll get the popcorn.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:25 AM

8. Sad, brainwashed people...

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:49 AM

10. Teabaggers are going to stop everything in the U.S. House of Reps.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:53 AM

11. Let's see here: 'Darkie', Ghetto slugs, all lawn maintenance people are minorities....

I see the point about how we erroneously assume tea baggers are racist.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:54 AM

12. "Military Absentee Ballots Delivered 1 Day late "

Is there some law that military ballots wouldn't be counted if they came in late?

Reply to this post

Response to sufrommich (Reply #12)

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 10:59 AM

18. Think. If this even could possibly occur, how many votes would this be?

And wouldn't they go to their individual state etc to be counted.

How many people are in war zones, because this would be the only ballots that would even be affected. I was deployed twice to comfy by comparison Kuwait and even there there were times that mail was delayed, but then

By repub logic, all military are repub, and military handles their own mail over there, so would these so called Repugs military shoot themselves in the foot?

Military even has their own form to request absentee ballots. Each unit has a voting officer. Get out the vote is important. They maintain stats that have to reported up the chain according to who was contacted etc. they want 100%.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 09:59 AM

13. Oh those Good Christianist Conservatives

So filled with tolerance and love, aren't they?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of all of them dropping cable - sucks to be you, eh, FOX?

And the tip cards - PRICELESS. I also have NEVER seen a waiter who wasn't "black or mexican". Right? And OF COURSE I would support the political party of the asshole who left me one of those.

I know they don't want rational thinking taught in schools but I had no idea they were absolutely incapable of it.

Oh, I'm still not (and may never be) sated on the impotent tears of wingnut rage.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 10:46 AM

16. It's true

The American conservative base has had to put up with being called stupid, racist, greedy and unfair for decades

They've been called this because it's true.

Reply to this post

Response to Tennessee Hillbilly (Reply #16)

Fri Nov 9, 2012, 09:39 PM

23. Hi

Welcome to DU

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 10:51 AM

17. Just where are the links for these? Those would be helpful.

Otherwise, you're contributing to putting people in a box that they politically won't be allowed to grow out of. I'd really like to see your links, or these comments didn't happen.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 11:02 AM

19. Bonus Edition

Here are some more for our enjoyment:

Now that the election has been completed, I know that I need to relocate. I am recently retired and I will sell my townhouse and move from Northern VA to relocate to a liberal free area that has not been ghettoized like Northern VA.

The persecution of Conservative ideals has begun as No Doubt (a musical group) had their video "Looking Hot" pulled from air play because the infedels consider it racist. I saw this on Fox News and I suggest that we all go to You Tube and make this the top played video to show how powerful the Conservative pull can be.

(Im sure that this person has no idea who No Doubt is, or would be clueless about the bands make-up)

This will cripple the blue states so here’s the long term plan: Conservatives move to red States whenever there’s a choice. Two job offers? Take the red State job. Same with retirement. The best way for us to be happy is to move away from Democrats. This will cause the blue states to lose taxes and they cannot support the hoodlums.

Just prior to Obama’s re-election we saw Hurricane Sandy pound the NE, the famine, and an earthquake, get the message? Obama represents everything that opposes God, and that along with the state of affairs of the world, is not a good sign. Many of us sense days of tribulation or “End of Days”

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief

1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

We must never reach Stage 5, or this country is through. The time has come to rebel and force the trash to accept our will and take them to level 5

Under Obama there will be more government workers; public employee unions are the most radical. Teacher unions and social service unions all benefit from increased government spending. We must crushthese unions or the country will fail. The time is now fellow conservatives to rise up.

It is time to SLOW the Humanist Tide against the people who oppose it but there is really only one way and it would appear that Redistribution is the key. President Obama has run Government for takers. Conservatives need to start TAKING; taking all we can get will leave less for those we oppose - and Government will work for all of us at that point. Conservatives should overload the financial aspects of the Government Freebies by taking our share. (I guess this person is not aware that the largest taker states are COnservative and the maker states LIB)

I think the point is to over load the wagon, burn out the wheel bearings and cause the wheels to fly off.
I AM IN ON THIS: Where my Obama phone. Where my free gasoline. Where my free house. Where my free condoms. Where my food stamps. Where my, well you get the picture.

Was 2012 Election Stolen? Obama Lost in Every State with Photo ID Law

I gotta say Clinton is more of a black american than Obama is.
Oy veh, everytime I realize he won I get nauseous. Four more years of that guy? I’ll never make it!
I don’t even feel like it was Romney’s fault.
I think our country is done, I really do.
The national IQ has dropped below functioning level.

We are doomed to a repressive life unless we can throw out the RINO's that cater to the darkies and illegials. Our only hope to save this country is for Sarah Palin to take over the GOP and be our next President in 2016. We need her now, she can win us the Senate in 2014, we should have her nominated immedatly as our candidate to give her four years to tour the country.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 11:22 AM

20. wow, really?

"America has sown the seed of it's own destruction, they will come crawling back to the GOP asking us to save them after darkie destroys them."

This just kinda says it all.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 12:27 PM

21. I feel bad

for these people, as they have really lost contact with reality and live in some fantasy world of the United States still being modeled after the 1950's. I am shocked at their vile and hateful comments about anyone that is not a white person, as this hatred sort of reminds me of how Hitler rose to power in Germany. These posts were just a small sample, so for the GOP to now state that we need to get back to being the big tent for all is insane. There is no way that these people will EVER accept a person of color taking a lead role of the GOP, or allowing the GOP to soften their hatred against anyone non-white or women. I know, that over the years, there has been a few non-whites that have played parts for the GOP, Michele Steele, Rubio, J.C. Watt, West and Cain, but they basically ran Steele out of town, Rubio still has potential, but many of his stances are anti latino, West and Cain were just plain nuts and to be honest I don't recall Watts that much. On one hand, it makes me proud to be a Democrat and I know that this hatred only helps us in elections, but it saddens me that this type of vile hatred still exists in a melting pot country like ours.

Reply to this post

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 12:36 PM

22. The Military one comes from believing a satire news site.

The military one comes from this article

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/11/military-absentee-ballots-delivered-one-day-late-would-have-swung-election-for-romney/

As yes, teabaggers are running with this one. Too bad for them, duffleblog is a military satire news site, like the Onion. Like with most things, they don't get the joke and are destined to become the butt of it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread