HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Beyond election fraud and...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Nov 7, 2012, 07:46 PM

Beyond election fraud and shenanigans, can corruption be involved?

I read some comments, blogs about how people are glad that this election doesn't have a controversy like Florida or Ohio.

But it was not as if these controversies happened purely by chance. Look at Rick Scott, Husted, they are the ones who caused trouble and potential controversy. Were Husted's tactics, attitude similar to those of Blackwell? (I don't know). And we know that Blackwell worked for Bush and Rove. May be Husted and Rove or someone wanted to use the same old game plan?

So, I'm not the type into "grassy knoll" or "2nd gun man," but people don't work for nothing. We can say Husted is a party hack, so naturally he works to favor his party. But what about those "patched software" that report to the SoS office voting data instantaneously or whatever it does? Why Rove referred to data from the "SoS"? May be Murphy law struck (e. g. software crash) and whatever data sharing plan didn't work out?

Even if all of the above are just coincident and irrelevant, people don't work so hard like Husted without pay. If someone audits all Husted's and immediately family's bank account, would there be some sort of regular payment from mysterious source, (like consulting work) over the last 18 months?

People like him are not above money, if they can get away with it. He can do that for his party while getting some extra bucks.

Just thinking...

2 replies, 386 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Beyond election fraud and shenanigans, can corruption be involved? (Original post)
JackN415 Nov 2012 OP
DollarBillHines Nov 2012 #1
summerschild Nov 2012 #2

Response to JackN415 (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2012, 08:16 PM

1. There are no coincidences, there are reasons and factors no matter what.

All of that crap didn't surface out of nowhere.

And that is just the shit that surfaced - the smoke screen.

The really good stuff stays out of sight.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JackN415 (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2012, 08:36 PM

2. Well, Husted said they were installing "experimental" patches

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread