HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Mitt Romney Supposed Mome...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:49 PM

Mitt Romney Supposed Momentum Is Over. Now stop complaining and get out the vote(GOTV) for our Prez

Original Post HERE.

While many of my Liberal & Moderate friends have been hyper-ventilating and my Conservative friends crowing, I continued to tell them all that this election will be based on two distinct things.

The first is morality. Which party will ensure that every citizen have equal access to success? Which party will ensure that all citizens will be allowed at minimum a humane subsistent living irrespective of their financial state? The answer based on all available data is clear. It is the Democratic Party.

The second is a plan that effects real fiscal responsibility with the prospect of real economic activity beneficial to all. History tells us that while Republicans have continuously touted fiscal responsibility and economic prowess that it is under Democratic leadership where both occur.

So my friends, whether you are Democratic, Republican, Independent, Green, or otherwise it is in your best social and economic interest to vote Democratic this year. If you do not want to revert to policies that are proven failures encourage your peers to do the same. The numbers are irrefutable.

3 replies, 772 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Mitt Romney Supposed Momentum Is Over. Now stop complaining and get out the vote(GOTV) for our Prez (Original post)
egbertowillies Oct 2012 OP
SunSeeker Oct 2012 #1
ProudProgressiveNow Oct 2012 #2
Blue Idaho Oct 2012 #3

Response to egbertowillies (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:19 PM

1. K&R

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:21 PM

2. Great graphic! K&R nt

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:26 PM

3. Absolutely!

Lets all work to get out the vote and silence the radical right wing republicans!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread