HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » I don't give a FUCK what ...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:19 PM

I don't give a FUCK what that clown Trump is self promoting. Let's not feed that troll

And yes I'm aware that posting a thread adds to it, but I'm hoping the long term effect is less trump...

3 replies, 509 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I don't give a FUCK what that clown Trump is self promoting. Let's not feed that troll (Original post)
themaguffin Oct 2012 OP
JustAnotherGen Oct 2012 #1
themaguffin Oct 2012 #2
chille1 Oct 2012 #3

Response to themaguffin (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:22 PM

1. Go post this on your

FB and Twitter

I know I'm being a broken record on this - but it's the way to show just sleazy this cheap two bit dimestore hood is -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/23/the-donald-fired-from-trump-tower-no-longer-manger-new-york-high-rise_n_2006368.html

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to JustAnotherGen (Reply #1)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:30 PM

2. ha, that's great

Reply to this post

Response to themaguffin (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 12:38 PM

3. We are less than Two weeks away We know PBO!

The only person in this election who very little is known about is Mittwitt Romnesia ,The only one ,Where are his taxes ,when did he really leave BaIN capital ,how much money does he really have overseas ,How much taxes did he pay the last 20years ,Is he still benefiting from company's who are sending jobs to China and India ,the questions about this guy are endless ,Only focus for the rest of the way ,They will be desperate in the final hours anything can and will be said ,Stay focused and we will get 4 more years for President Barack Obama ARE YOU FIRED UP ?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread