HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » California 7th CD Update
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:26 AM

California 7th CD Update

I made a bunch of phone calls tonight for Dr. Ami Bera who is running against repug slimeball Dan Lungren. In the nearly 2 hours I called likely/registered voters, the overwhelming response was for Dr. Bera. And the majority were female voters. Now I know this is not scientific, but it seems like nearly 80% of the people that answered were voting for Bera. This is his second run for Congress, and really seems to me he could make it. I did have a few hangups, and a couple who asked me who I was with--then hung up. So if you are in the old 3rd CD--now the 7th, and are tired of Lungren, there appears to be a good chance that this carpet-bagging do nothing a-hole will be calling U-Haul for a reservation in Dec. And for those of us in this part of Nor-Cal, is a good thing. Good riddance that we have a shot at getting rid of this piece of repug garbage.

3 replies, 555 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply California 7th CD Update (Original post)
Left Coast2020 Oct 2012 OP
silverweb Oct 2012 #1
Left Coast2020 Oct 2012 #2
byronius Oct 2012 #3

Response to Left Coast2020 (Original post)

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:38 AM

1. Great job!

I think Ami has a great shot at winning this time -- and he's a really good guy.

GOBERA!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 01:47 AM

2. Thank you.

It would have been nice if we could have elected Dr. Durston last time, but Lungren is way toooooo slimy when he gets challenged. Fingers crossed we can tell Lungren bye-bye.

Reply to this post

Wed Oct 24, 2012, 03:28 AM

3. That would be an amazing thing.

He's the worst of the worst.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread