HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Voter Fraud Contractors S...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 10:22 PM

Voter Fraud Contractors Still Working For Republican Party of Virginia

http://notlarrysabato.typepad.com/ ......SNIP....... A few weeks ago after the Strategic Allied Consulting scandal broke in Florida, the RNC announced it was firing the company and no longer working with.

Now we are learning, that what *actually* happened was the Strategic Allied Consulting staffers were transferred over to a company called Pinpoint. It's the same people- just under a different name.

That took us to this week, when Colin Small was caught destroying voter registration forms.

Now, for the first time anywhere I can confirm that these same staffers are STILL working for the Republican Party of Virginia out of *6* of their "Victory Offices" around the state. Those six locations are:

CHESAPEAKE (CHESAPEAKE CITY)
SPRINGFIELD (FAIRFAX COUNTY)
BRISTOW (PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY)
STERLING (LOUDOUN COUNTY)
VIRGINIA BEACH (VIRGINIA BEACH CITY)
HARRISONBURG (HARRISONBURG CITY)

Voters who have been registered in or near any of these localities by persons who may be affiliated with this group should be contacting your local law enforcement if you have not yet received confirmation that you were registered to vote........SNIP....

4 replies, 524 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Voter Fraud Contractors Still Working For Republican Party of Virginia (Original post)
octoberlib Oct 2012 OP
Politicalboi Oct 2012 #1
octoberlib Oct 2012 #2
freshwest Oct 2012 #3
Booster Oct 2012 #4

Response to octoberlib (Original post)

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 10:28 PM

1. I wonder if they can sue these assholes

Seems like they would be able too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Politicalboi (Reply #1)

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 10:40 PM

2. The Republican Party

is nothing better than a criminal organization with Karl Rove as the mob boss. Disgusting.

Reply to this post

Response to octoberlib (Reply #2)

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 10:44 PM

3. +1,000. Exactly. Until we defeat these crooks, we're in danger of losing our country.

Reply to this post

Response to octoberlib (Original post)

Fri Oct 19, 2012, 11:23 PM

4. Someone explain to me why nothing is being done about this. If we know it, the gov knows it.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread