HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » Oh almighty DU gods:
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 11:07 AM

Oh almighty DU gods:

I stand before you a mortal in need of some hard-hitting election commentary. Really hardcore, more than Rachel, more than Ed, much more than Laurence, and a bit more than Pap - dear DU gods, I need Kieth Olbermann. Please, heavenly DU gods, please find it in your grace and wisdom - please, please hire Kieth and if its in your heart, please rain a new regime of 10 dumbest Conservatives down upon us. I ask this in progressiveness's name, Amen!

4 replies, 796 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to marble falls (Original post)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 11:18 AM

1. I think Keith let us down big time. I loved the guy and his behavior with Current was unacceptable.

I think he has to prove himself to be somewhat less of a prima donna before I will be a fan again. He signed on to Current and should have been able to really make it go. Some of the problems I saw were only made more apparent by Keith's visible disgust. That wasn't much better than some of Billdo O'Reilly's behavior that we all enjoyed Keith slamming.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to brewens (Reply #1)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 11:24 AM

2. Yea, he has been in the desert more than 40 days, I pray he has been delivered up from the demons

possessing him on Current(and there was enough devilment on both sides to share - the miracle of the loaves and fishes), that he may be placed here oh lords of DU as a miracle of deliverance. Amen.

Reply to this post

Response to marble falls (Reply #2)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 11:35 AM

3. Don't get me wrong. I'll give him every chance. I just hope the right situation opens up. n/t

Reply to this post

Response to brewens (Reply #3)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 11:52 AM

4. Me, too.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread