HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » BREAKING ON FOX: Sometime...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Wed Sep 19, 2012, 04:05 PM

BREAKING ON FOX: Sometime during the last century Barack Obama demonstrated an understanding of:

the progressive income tax and the social safety net! According to Fox, in 1998, then State Senator Obama indicated his agreement with a system wherein some of the monies obtained via a slightly higher tax rate paid by the wealthy (progressive tax) are used to provide social services and assistance to those requiring them (safety net).
How dare he? REDISTRIBUTION!!! IMPEACH!!!

And don't even get me started on those deadbeat mother-fuckers serving in a combat zone who aren't required to pay federal taxes on their salary! They are part of the 47%, so FUCK 'EM, right Mitt?

4 replies, 1152 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply BREAKING ON FOX: Sometime during the last century Barack Obama demonstrated an understanding of: (Original post)
11 Bravo Sep 2012 OP
Angry Dragon Sep 2012 #1
kestrel91316 Sep 2012 #2
Blue Idaho Sep 2012 #3
bamacrat Sep 2012 #4

Response to 11 Bravo (Original post)

Wed Sep 19, 2012, 04:11 PM

1. I guess it is coming down to the choice of

voting for a compassionate civilized society versus a feudal system

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Sep 19, 2012, 05:25 PM

2. I dunno about that. What I WANT to know is, WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS, Mitt??

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 19, 2012, 05:31 PM

3. Flop Sweat...

The entire republican machine can smell the death of Bishop Willard's political campaign and the tea party republicans know they are going down the drain with him.

Reply to this post

Wed Sep 19, 2012, 05:59 PM

4. People who hate this hate America.

Since anyone alive can remember we have had a progressive tax structure. Only recently has it become more of a centrist tax structure. Hating what afforded for the strongest middle class, the most robust manufacturing industry and the greatest expansion of global power ever mean, well, you hate America.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread