HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Science » Skepticism, Science & Pseudoscience (Group) » Did you know that I'm res...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 12:37 PM

Did you know that I'm responsible for Sandy Hook?

Conspiracy Theorists Blame Jews For Sandy Hook Massacre

In the after­math of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Ele­men­tary, inter­net posts blam­ing Jews for the killings began to spring up on var­i­ous online mes­sage boards and con­spir­acy the­ory web­sites. One the­ory, for exam­ple, pro­motes the notion that a sup­pos­edly Jewish-controlled Hol­ly­wood encour­ages killing sprees with sub­lim­i­nal mes­sages glo­ri­fy­ing gun vio­lence. Another attrib­utes the vio­lence to the State of Israel, claim­ing Israel per­pe­trated a “false flag” ter­ror­ist attack on Amer­i­can soil as alleged pun­ish­ment for Amer­i­can for­eign pol­icy on Israel and the Palestinians.

Among the most well-known pro­mot­ers of racist and anti-Semitic beliefs to claim that Jews were behind the shoot­ing spree is for­mer Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke. On his web­site, where he dis­sem­i­nates his white suprema­cist ide­ol­ogy and specif­i­cally anti-Jewish views, Duke alleges that what hap­pened at Sandy Hook Ele­men­tary is a result of Jew­ish con­trol over sev­eral Amer­i­can insti­tu­tions and for­eign pol­icy. Duke con­cludes that it is the sup­posed Zion­ist con­trol over the media that resulted in the Sandy Hook shootings:
“Lead bul­lets are not mur­der­ers. The real mur­der­ers are not the bul­lets, but the Bul­lies of the Zio Media…Guns did not cre­ate the hor­ror in that lit­tle school in Sandy Hook, Con­necti­cut. The Zio mas­ters of the media did. They have devoured the real Amer­ica. The mas­ters of the media con­tinue to take us down the path of human depravity…”
http://blog.adl.org/anti-semitism/conspiracy-theorists-blame-jews-for-sandy-hook-massacre

I shouldn't be surprised by this. After all the JOOOS are responsible for everything. It still nauseates me though to see this crap. Somebody I know claims that Jews are beloved by everyone. uh no.

2 replies, 897 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Did you know that I'm responsible for Sandy Hook? (Original post)
TZ Jan 2013 OP
Dr. Strange Jan 2013 #1
LeftishBrit Jan 2013 #2

Response to TZ (Original post)

Fri Jan 4, 2013, 04:09 PM

1. That's just crazy.

Everyone knows the problem is single mothers.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TZ (Original post)

Sun Jan 6, 2013, 06:57 PM

2. By coincidence I was just reading the autobiography of Bob David, a school superintendent in Western

Canada. I know people in that region, and was in Edmonton for a year as a kid, which made the book interesting to me. Anyway, one of the things he had to deal with was the termination of James Keegstra, a teacher who obviously went a bit crazy and insisted on teaching his pupils all about the evil plots of the Illuminati and the jooz. I had never heard of this individual before, but here is a link to a story about the case.

http://www.chrc-ccdp.ca/en/timePortals/milestones/128mile.asp

Just argh!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread