HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Atheists & Agnostics (Group) » NonStampCollector Blog
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Nov 1, 2012, 10:16 AM

NonStampCollector Blog

Published on Oct 30, 2012 by NonStampCollector
http://www.freethoughtblogs.com/nonstampcollector
http://www.twitter.com/nonstampNSC

October 24, 2012 at 12:28 pm NonStampCollector
So, here it is. I finally have my soapbox. This is certainly going to be a major aspect of my nonstampcollecting life from here on. ďNonStampCollector: YouTuber/blogger.Ē YEEESSSSS.

Making videos will always be my primary mode of stating my case, but as Iím sure you can understand, making videos takes an awfully long time. I love doing it, I love every aspect of it, but Iíve got much more to add to the larger discussion than I have time to give to adapting things into script form.

Every video I have come out with has largely written itself in my head, barging in, demanding use of my faculties, and bugging me mercilessly to carry it to birth. At the beginning, I had a lot of time to devote to obeying this unholy spirit of inspiration, but in recent years, all too often I have had to tell that inner muse to shut up and leave me alone while I get on with real-world stuff. Pulling out my laptop to tinker about on a script is a real treat nowadays. In fact, itís something that I allow myself to do as a reward for getting my other work done. Too bad I usually get things done with no time to spare before the next thing starts!

Thus, my joy in finally having arrived upon this forum. Producing publishable output from beginning to end, on a bus if need be?! Unreal. And Iím extremely happy to have been given this opportunity to join the ranks of FreeThoughtBlogs. There are some serious heavy-hitters writing here. Iím aware that Iím in esteemed company.

0 replies, 522 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread