HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Religion & Spirituality » Atheists & Agnostics (Group) » Why I am no longer a Crea...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Sun Oct 7, 2012, 10:19 AM

Why I am no longer a Creationist

Last edited Sun Oct 7, 2012, 11:11 AM - Edit history (1)

Why I am no longer a Creationist

&feature=share&list=ULkn_EPW17Fdc

Interesting Video series from a Canadian guy who calls himself "Atheistcoffee"

About atheistcoffee

I'm no longer a creationist or a Christian... these videos are some of the reasons why.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about this stuff because my family and friends are all fundamental Christians like I was.... so I thought this may be a good way to start discussions and be able to finally get it all out there.

Worth a look.

4 replies, 1415 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Why I am no longer a Creationist (Original post)
DavidL Oct 2012 OP
Curmudgeoness Oct 2012 #1
DavidL Oct 2012 #2
Curmudgeoness Oct 2012 #3
DavidL Oct 2012 #4

Response to DavidL (Original post)

Sun Oct 7, 2012, 01:18 PM

1. Love that poster in a TX classroom....

How did the dinosaurs die?...........After they ate everything on the earth, they dug into the ground for food and got buried.

Lalalalalalala, I'm not listening.

I just cannot believe that there are ten people on earth who could really believe this!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Curmudgeoness (Reply #1)

Sun Oct 7, 2012, 02:33 PM

2. Many many many of them, some are teaching their kids

Here's one such God-fearing idiot going on about Bill Nye, the Science guy, who has claimed that teaching Creationism is harmful to children's learning. I could only stand watching a minute of this video below.

Reply to this post

Response to DavidL (Reply #2)

Sun Oct 7, 2012, 02:45 PM

3. I made it to just over the 2 minute mark

and then I puked in my mouth a little....about how a creator made this world with his loving hand.

This guy has to learn that the scientists who are making this such a technological country with so much innovation are never going to be the same people who believe that evolution is a lie. This guy doesn't look like he is one of those great innovators. Looks more like just a blowhard.

Reply to this post

Response to DavidL (Original post)

Mon Oct 8, 2012, 08:14 PM

4. This video producer has 10 good videos already

He is going to be big, I think, since he does such a great job with the science and the visuals, and with the knowledge of how Creationist Christians worked in the last few years.

I think people should subscribe to him and watch him develop on Youtube and elsewhere. Or just remember his name: atheistcoffee.

Comments most welcome here and there at his place on Youtube on his videos. He's getting lots of notice in the atheist community.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread